Matress madness(Finale)

Beys POV
Azalea: AYESHA! Hey girl!!
Damn, she brought Ayesha into here as well. She walks in and is beyond embarrassed.
Bey: Chris wait!!!!
Chris is already heading twoards the door pissed off and I run after him. The police block him from leaving the room.
Judge: excuse me! This session is not over yet! Order!

Bey: *try's putting her hands on his face but he pushes her hands away* baby, please! I- we weren't married at the ti-Chris: oh ok

Chris: oh ok. So I suppose that dosent matter

Bey: lemme finish! I was beyond drunk

Bey: lemme finish! I was beyond drunk. Way past waisted one night while you were on tour. I was at a club with Angie who I lost 20 minutes in. And I saw Ayesha and thought she was hot and hot enough that maybe we could add a third. Because we always mentioned maybe one day we would. She's a really nice woman. Then she introduced me to Steph and I don't even remember having sex. Just leaving a hotel room where I though I was by myself.
Chris: so you were assaulted?!
Ayesha: we both were intoxicated but I remember inviting her and before ya knew it, we all ended up fucking. All 3 of us weren't thinking and intoxicated.
Steph: I took the video at the time, not thinking it would get out. How Azalea got it...
Azalea: Ayesha sweetie, your man fucked me too. Sober. He cheated. Got that video same night. He must've air dropped by accident cause it went straight to me. And I also have ours if you want a copy Ayesha😃
Steph: what??? Not while we were together Ayesha and she smell like fish anyways.
Judge: Stephen Curry, why would you invade their residence though?
Ayesha: you did what?? Is that the reason she called me here??
Steph: moving guys and I haven't been making much money so we figured we'd profit off of leaks.
Ayesha: *crying* sick fucks all of you!
Technically, I think we all are except for Chris. I feel guilty.
Judge: I think this is a good time for recess. Guys; you can let them through.
Our lawyer follows us out and Chris gets his keys out and goes out the door.
Lawyer: wait Chris! Can't leave yet! We've gotta case!
Chris: I DONT GIVE A FUCK ANYMORE! FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOU BEYONCÉ! I hate your hoe ass!
Bey:*crying* Chris! Please I'm so sorry baby! I was drunk!...and you think your all so fuckin innocent?!
Chris: *stops walking* what tha fuck you talkin about?
Bey: Karruche. When you cheated on her. With Rih-
Chris turns around, eyes pitch black, he pushes me against the wall, staring into my eyes. He tells the lawyer to go inside for a second and he does.
Chris: don't you ever ever! Fucking mention then again! They did some foul shit before I
Bey: then please forgive me. It wasn't even like we were conscious! It's not excuse but please, I never meant to hurt you. Baby, please don't leave me.
Chris: You can go do this case on ya own. All to shit gon burn when you get home.
He leaves and I scoot against the wall and cry in my arms. I wanna work this out with him so bad. I walk back in and finish the case by myself and Steph and Azalea are ordered for every weekend for the next 3 months, community service and we win half a million and all videos from Azalea were confiscated.
Ayesha: I'm so sorry Beyonce. But I have a plan girl. While Steph is gone tonight.
Chris POV
I throw everything in the house. I smash windows, break glasses. Tv. Everything. Fucking bitch never told me and did it while I was on tour. Who knows what else the hell she did. I'm not sayin I'm a saint. But my scenarios, I was cheated on before I so called "Cheated", when no one was datin eachother and they both thought we was in a relationship. Beyoncé is an angel, a godess in my life. She never crossed me, always honest, different than any girl I been with or so I thought. I go into our bedroom and start taking clothes out from the closet and throwing them out the broken window.
Beys POV
Ayesha takes me home and she comes with me. As I walk up to the mansion, I already see the house a mess and those my clothes on the grou-NOT MY HEELS! Oh no, I'm afraid he is in demon mode. We rush in and I tell her to wait down here. I hear Chris screaming upstairs and I run up and see him crying in anger, hugging a photo of us from the first time we met. He has a lighter in his hand and I stop him from burning it. He slowly and lightly pushes me away. I grab the cuffs we use when we feel evtra kinky and cuff him to the door hinge.
Chris: GET THIS OFF AND GTFO!!!
Bey: No! I'm not letting you get rid of us just like that. We're married baby. What can I do to make it up to you baby?
He paused and thinks for a second. He smirks and tells me to get a box out from under the bed. Always wondered what was in here. I open it
Bey: lie detector test? You dont trust me.
Chris: Do it and I'll consider.
I uncuff him and he stands up and I agree and he follows me downstairs and sees Ayesha.
Chris: tha fuck this bitch doin down here?
Bey: don't worry about it and she's not a bitch. You left me stranded so I had to have her drop me off here.
I explain to him about the case and he didn't even care. We sit at the kitchen table with Ayesha and he hooks me up to the machine.
Bey: Chris, why do you have this?
Chris: for women before you. Now*sits down* did you purposely cheat on me?

 Now*sits down* did you purposely cheat on me?

Bey: no.
The box that the wires in connected to, shows a green light. Meaning I'm telling the truth
Chris: you have any feelings for that bitch ass?
Bey: no*green light*
Chris: you really have no real memory of that night?
Bey: little bits here and there but not the whole thing. *green light*you see I'm tellin ya the fuckin truth! This shit is ridiculous! If you was a real one, you wo-
Chris: why didn't you tell me? When you came out of the hotel room the next night?
Bey: because I had figured that I couldn't drive home and that Julius, who was there in the morning, had sent me to stay in one. *green light* but you're right and I should have. I was just hungover and not thinking. Chris, I love you baby, with all my heart. I would never never intentionally hurt you.
Chris: *contemplating* I don't know. I'm gonna have to punish you
Bey:*smirks* how so?
Ayesha: Bey? Is that the signal?
Chris: *looks at the two* oh y'all tryna

 I'm gonna have to punish you Bey:*smirks* how so?Ayesha: Bey? Is that the signal?Chris: *looks at the two* oh y'all tryna

He unhooks the machine from me and bring us both and we sit him on the bed.

Let's just say, he not only forgave me, but forgave Ayesha. And we both enjoyed our "punishments"😈(and luckily, the matress is strong af!😄)