"Get off my lady!"[final]

Chris POV This is some bullshit! I know damn well we got cameras throughout the neighborhood

Chris POV
This is some bullshit! I know damn well we got cameras throughout the neighborhood. They push me into a holding cell.
Cell mate: hey! Chris Brown! Y'all he don fucked up again! Probably cheated on his bitch ass wife.
I got heated and pushed him against the wall. Suddenly, I get knocked out to the side by some tall ass biker guy with 20 more pounds of muscle.
Azaliea POV
Ha! Worked perfectly! I was waiting for a moment to happen where Chris beats someone up. After he fucked me once and left me as a one night stand, this is payback bitch. And I hate Beyoncé as well. She's expired and tired. She looks at me and lunges. The neighbors break us up and she ripped out part of my weave! Stupid bitch!

 The neighbors break us up and she ripped out part of my weave! Stupid bitch!

Bey POV
Shit! I almost got my kids in tha house alone. This bitch don got me fucked up. I run into the house, call my momma to come over.
Blue: is daddy ok?
Bey: yes he's going to be just fine. Mommy's just gotta pick him up*door opens* ah perfect timing.
My momma knows the whole situation. I go outside and notice something off as I walk to my car. Our cameras are missi-oooh this bitch plays nasty. I look at our front door and bam. Evidence! I race to the police station and walk right in. I go right up to the front desk.
Bey: hi officer, I'm here to pickup Chris Brown.
Officer: oh hi Beyonce! We know who you are. Unfortunately,  we need evidence which none of the neighbors seem able to provide which is odd and a court case, we can't let him go at the moment.
Bey: I have a theory. How soon can we get a court date? I'm sure *flips weave* there's something
Officer: well, for you Beyonce. Now, lemme just go talk to one of the judges. Ultimately up to them as well. But I know someone. Bring your evidence and into the court room at the other end of this building. The main one should be empty. I'll see you in about 30 mins or so.
Bey: oh my lord, you have no idea how much this means to me! Is it possible to talk to him real quick?
Officer: yes, bit to warn you, there are others with him
Shit! I hope my baby is ok. We walk twoards the holding cell and I see him alone. Odd, usually there's more people. He's napping against the wall sitting on the bench. Oh, he look torn up. The hell but they hands on my man?
Officer: the guys that were in with him beat him up over protecting your name. We had to move them elsewhere. Chris! Wake up! You've got a visitor!
Chris slowly wakes up and his eyes shoot up once they see me. I grab onto the handle bars and he runs over and kisses me. The only thing separating us is these damn bars. I wanna hug the life outta him.
Bey: baby! What happened?
Chris: got beat up from people who was bad mouthing you.
Bey: aww I love you baby. I've got good news though. So looks like Azaliea has something to do with what's been going on. All our cameras and the neighbors as well cameras are missing. But accept our front door camera! Ring! I think the guy pushing me have her the benefit of calling police on us for a reason!
Chris: that bitch!
Bey: *squints* you fucked her didn't you?
Chris: easy back before you and I were even together. She was a one and done and is just tryna be petty like the others.
Bey: you lucky you married a strong ass woman. I whipped her ass as well! Haha
Chris: that's my wifey!
Officer: sorry Beyonce, but we gotta get goin.
Bey: I'll see you in a half hour baby
Chris: huh? Damn, you used your status to help us out huh?
Bey: mmm maybe.
Chris: you're lucky I'm behind bars or else I would show you my appreciation.
Bey: mmm how would you do that?
Chris: well I would sprea-
Officer: time to go love birds.
Cockblocker.
We kissed once more and I went to the court room with my laptop with a bunch of footage from the ring camera on it. I sit down and go through the footage on my laptop as I wait.

As I scan through, I see last night footage

As I scan through, I see last night footage. This bitch didn't even hide her face. Just wore a black sweatsuit. Dumbass. And showed her using a ladder taking peoples cameras off. Gotcha bitch. And it's a little hard to tell from the ring camera, but you can somewhat see the guy pushing me down. I didn't see any footage of her and the rude ass guy that knocked me down talk at all or even cross ways. I talked to another officer and he said the guy who pushed me is coming in as well. After 20 minutes both Azaliea and the guy who pushes me enter the room, along with one officer who I've been talking too. I give them both the stank eye while they sat at the other side of the room. I can still see the missing part of her weave haha! The judge walks in a few minutes later.
Judge: I'm judge Harvey and I will be the judge for todays case. You guys can bring Chris in now.
A few minutes later, Chris comes in with two officers by his side and cuffed and she bites her lip looking at him walking as he just keeps his head down. He sits infront of me and he turns and I blow him a kiss and he winks but I can tell he's damn nervous.
Judge Harvey: alright, first, I want Michael Rodriguez to come up here and give his side of the story.
He took oath and proceeded on the stand.
Michael: well, for starters, these two are always up to no good. Making sexual noises and screaming until 5am. They are extremely obnoxious as if they feel the need to let the whole neighborhood who's having sex. Nasty gutter ass people.
Chris: *chuckles & murmers* just mad cause you ain't eva get none.
Judge: what was that?
Chris: nothing. Just talking to myself
Judge: proceed Michael.
Michael: she was walking her dogs when they suddenly started attacking mine! She should owe me money as well! For the trauma that she gave me watching my poor dogs suffer in a fight. They gave me all these bits marks see! *shows arm* and she was just letting them so I had to knock her down to save my dogs! Then his dumbass comes and starts beating me up and blaming me! I could've died!!!
Judge: ok relax Michael. Azaliea, would you like to come up here and give your side as well?
Without hesitation, they swapped places and she gave oath. And God don't like ugly girl.
Azaliea: well you see Chris has always had these anger problems. Lashing out on people, getting defensive, no manners. Making up lies and stories. And disrupting people's peace. I saw him just attack poor Michael for no reason! Without any context! He's an evil man who should be locked up. Who knows who he might hurt next! He's a maniac!
Judge: thank you Azaliea. Mrs. Brown, would you like to come give your side of the story?
Bey: yes but she might have to stay 100 feet away further from me. 😑
We swap places and I give oath. The officer helped me set up and plug in my laptop so they could see footage of what happens on the screen.
Bey: your honor. I use this as Emmy evidence.
I look and see both their faces drop. The video shows everything that happens. Once it's done playing, the judge dismisses me and steps out for a moment. Chris turns around and blows me a kiss cheesing.
The judge comes back 3 minutes later.
Judge: due to proof of evidence and now an answer to a whole neighborhoods missing items case, it is here that I declare Chris be dismissed and Michael and Azaliea, you both will be held in the holding cell until further notice. Dismissed, congrats love birds!
They uncuff Chris and he runs and picks me up swinging me around kissing me. We thank the officers and Azaliea and Michael get cuffed and smear at us as they get pushed out the room. We leave in disguise and hop in my car. I haven't even started the car and Chris is all up on me. He kisses the sweet spot on my neck making me wet.
Chris: you're gonna get it so good baby. Thank you soo much my love.
Bey: mmm quit talkin, get back to work naughty boy😄
We chuckle and get to it. I hope those 2 rot in hell for all I care. Yonce always comes out on top!👑