You finna see me on your video phone😈🎥[Explicit][Finale]

Chris POV
As Kelly is recording, I stare into Beys beautful eyes. Before we even kiss-
Driver: we're here!
We all moan and Kelly stops recording and we get our things and take it into this beautiful beach house.
Driver: have fun guys. Enjoy your trip!
All: thank you!
He closes the door and Bey turns me around and slams me against the wall and kisses me. I tongue her back and I'm instantly hard. Kelly records and strips naked. Bey takes my shirt off and I get down on my knees and touch Beys kitty.
Chris: mmm bad girl. You ain't got no panties on?
Bey: nope😈ugh!!!!
I slid my finger in her and she grabs my head right away. I stand up and tear her dress right off. She unbuttons my pants and slides them down to my ankles. I didn't even bother kicking them off. I lay her on the ground and spread her legs. Kelly gets closer to us recording and I go to town on Beys pussy. I slide my tongue between her folds and ram it into her. She rubs her head and keeps trying to close her legs in Euphoria but I keep pulling them open.

Kelly: come on yall, let's record this upstairs!I lift both of them up and Kelly is the best camera person

I lift both of them up and Kelly is the best camera person. We get up there and it's beautiful. I slam them both on the bed and we laugh. I take the phone from kelly and hold it recording as I eat them both out and they make out with eachother.
I'm bout ready to bust a nut in my boxers. I lay the phone against the wall on the table giving Jay a nice view of us on the bed. They both cum on my tongue and both of their pussies are soaking wet. I stand up and they crawl over to the edge of the bed pulling my boxers off and I kick them across the room and grab the phone pointing at them.

They both play with my penis

They both play with my penis. Bey goes to town deep throating me while Kelly plays with my balls. I'm already about to bust. Havin two of the hottest women in the world suck my dick is truely euphoria. They both feel my tensing up already. Chris: fuck I'm bout to bust already!
Bey pulls me out of her mouth and they both jerk my huge dick and I cum everywhere all over them. They both lick the cum shooting out my dick. Once I finish, they swap my cum in each others mouth. Bey looks straight at the camera.
Bey: his nut taste soo much better than yours Jay. Mmm lemme feel what this dick is like Zaddy!
I push her on her back and Kelly takes the phone and gets a close up of my dick laying on Beys pussy. I slide right in ontop of her and we both moan. This is the best pussy I've ever been in and knowing Jays getting a full view on my dick sliding into her pussy like melting butter turns me on even more. I start going to town pounding the fuck outta her pussy and Kelly puts the phone back against the wall on the table again, getting a whole view. She comes back and rubs her pussy from the side on the bed watching.
Kelly: does it feel mm good sister?
Bey: mm yata shdsndndjned d nshsxh
I got her stumbling words.