Christopher Brown the virgin[Explicit]

Chris POV
Chris: mmm ahhh!!!
I cummed in my bed. I was dry humping it and I came. I am 21 years old and still have not had sex yet. Beyoncé and I have been dating for a month now and she's had sex before and she's 4 years older than me. Tonight, I'm gonna ask if we can have sex soon. I get hard everytime we hang out. I look over and check my phone and see I missed her call. I call her back right away yawning but she hangs up.
Bey: damnt, looks like you've started the fun without me
She scared the fuck outta me. I am butt naked on the bed with no covers. I flip over and she sees my dick up in the air. This the first time she seen me naked and my dick. She is drooling as she makes her way over to me. She takes her shirt off and reveals her big beautiful boobs. She pulls me by my legs to the edge of the bed.
Chris: wait wait! This is um well u-my first time.
Bey: oh baby, them balls look too damn full. I figured. Imma teach you baby.
I lean up and I unbutton her skirt and pull it down revealing her lace panties and I'm sweating and my heart is racing.
Bey: pull them down with your teeth baby.
I do as she says and I've watched porn since I was 8. She moans as I do so and once they were off, I licked her pussy lips.
Bey: mmm that a man. Mmm
I kept licking and I get on my knees under her and stick my tongue deeper and she taste like candy. I munch on her pussy and she's moaning. She falls down and I grab her body close as I lay mine on the ground eating her. Minutes go by and liquid starts oozing. She's wet.
Bey: mmm you sure you've never had sex?
Chris: never.
Bey: mmm try *rubbing his head* inserting your middle finger while your tongue mmmm uh inside me.
I do as she says and finger her while eating. Soon after, her pussy starts clenching. What?
Bey: oh CHRISTOPHER IM GONNA SQUIRT!! GET READY!!! AAAHHH
All of a sudden, clear liquid shoot out onto my face. I back up and am on my knees rq.
Chris: did you pee on me?? And why does it taste and smell like candy?
She stares at me extremely hard dick bouncing.
Bey: it ain't pee baby. It's a sexual liquid that comes out when the dick, finger, or tongue hits the right place. Now...lemme return the favor.
She lays me down on the bed with my feet dangling off the edge. She gets on her knees infront of me rubbing my thighs and legs. She grabs my dick and I could've busted right then and there.
Bey: ever had head baby?
Chris: mm no.
Bey: Chris, you've got this beautiful long penis with these nice bouncy balls. How you ain't ever recieved anything?
Chris: I don't kno-ohhh lord!!
She starts giving me immediate head. She bobs her head up and down. I feel her tongue playing with my tip. She shows my balls attention as well. I thrust my hips up a few times out of natural reaction. I didn't know head was this good! She leaves spit all up and down. As she continues sucking the soul outta my dick, I feel my nut creeping up. She puts her head back up and has been giving me "fuck me" eyes this whole time.
Bey: I know your gonna cum baby. Stand up.
I stand up and she grabs her boobs together and puts my dick between them.
Bey: now, thrust your hips and fuck
Chris: like this?
I thrust slow between them and she nods with her tongue open. As I get closer and closer, I go faster. It feels soo good!
Chris: ooh imma nut wh-ahh!
Before I could ask her where I should cum, it starts shooting out and she opens her mouth getting it while I fuck her boobs.
Chris: ooh fuck mmm sorry
Bey: nope keep going. All over me baby.
I nutted everywhere. Once I finish, she throws me back on the bed. She gets on it and smirks as she's about to ride me. She grabs my dick staring at me as she slowly slides on my dick and I moan like a bitch.
Chris: mmm oh my god! Wait! Condom! I don't-
Bey: just pull out. O mmm zaddy, this dick is soo big!
She puts her hands on my chest and starts hopping up and down fast. I'm ready to nut already. I am holding my nut back as much as I can. You can hear our moans, the bed squeaking and the smacking of our lips as we make out. I feel her juices leaking down my balls that are making me even closer. My body naturally reacts and I thrust up in her fast while rubbing her cheeks. My balls smack on her ass. We can barely speak.
Bey: YYYYEEEESSSS!!!! Ohhh I'm cumming!!
All of a sudden, I feel her tighten on my dick and look to see white cream all over my dick. I slow down and let her ride it out. I'm trying so hard not to cum.
Bey: mmm*finishes* now I want you to fuck me this time mmmmm.
She lifts up and we flip. She's on her back staring into my eyes and I'm ontop of her kissing her with my dick poking her pussy.
Chris: you want this mmm big dick to mm destroy you?
Bey: ain't no way you a vir-AHHH FUCK YESS!!!
I slide in and fuck fast. I burry my head in her neck as I fuck her sensless. I am not gonna last long. She starts scratching my back as I pound her.
Bey: mmm tfddsfvx ya feel so mmm good ahh!!
She squirts on my dick and I lose it and cum inside her. Deep. Oh shit! I try pulling out but I can't stop and watch my dick shoot seeds in her. I feel her cum on my dick at the same time. Shit, I didn't even last that long.
Chris:nooo mmm fuck! Sorry baby ugh!
Bey: keep goin baby. I wanna feel it all! Mmmm
We kiss and tongue dance. After 4 hours, we finally stop and take a break. She taught me soo much. She lays on my chest and I cradle her. We are still panting and catching our breath.
Bey: I'm on the pill baby
Chris: thank god. Baby, I came inside you soo many times, you'd have 3,000 babies🤣
Bey: haha, that's why I took the pill. I knew it was your first time and weren't gonna pull out in time. Also, ain't no way this your first time!
Chris: let's just say, I watch a lot of porn
Bey: mmmm, maybe we can make some videos of our own😈
Chris: mmm fuck yea baby.
We slowly doze off after a good fuckin.