Mistakes.

Author's POV

Three years ago...

"Let's go out please! I don't want to study history now!!" Ryan said standing in front of Disha who was sitting on her desk.

"We have our exams soon Ryan." She replied opening the history book.

"Come on Disha! Tushar will give us the notes! Moreover who studies history at this time of the day!" Ryan lightly pulled her up.

"You're such an ass! Okay let's go." Ryan smiled and held her hand.

"I'm not holding hands in front of so many people!" Disha said clearly showing her embarrassment.

"What? You're my girlfriend now! They should know you are mine!" Ryan said as they walked out of the class.

"Where are you guys going?" Sid asked as he was returning from the practice.

"Well you aren't invited so keep going!" Ryan chuckled.

"Asshole..." Sid replied and went inside the class.

"Let's go." Ryan said pulling her forward with him. They sat near the fountain. Disha kept staring at the flowing water and Ryan kept observing her. After a few minutes Disha spoke up.

"What? Why are you staring at me like that?" Disha chuckled.

"I'm staring at my girlfriend who is so beautiful!" Ryan smiled and kept staring.

"Cut it out already!" Disha said splashing few drops of water from the fountain at Ryan.

"Then stop being so cute!" Ryan splashed water back at her.

"Stop being so cheesy all the time!" she said wiping the water droplets off her.

------------------------------------

"Why are you sitting here?" Ryan said as he saw a guy sitting beside Disha when he returned from his basketball practice.

"He's just asking me a question. Sit down somewhere else for now." Disha said solving the question.

"Fucking get up!" Ryan yelled at the boy.

"Ryan! Why are you acting like this?!" Ryan ignored her and gave the boy a death glare.

"Geez man! I'm leaving! Bye Disha! I'll ask someone whose boyfriend isn't a jerk." He said picking up his books.

"What was that?" Disha asked in an irritated tone.

"He can't sit beside you. I'm sorry." He said drinking water from Disha's bottle.

"Huh?"

"No one is allowed to be close to you. Think whatever you want about me but when I say you're mine I mean it and I'll beat the shit out of anyone who don't keep that in mind." He said putting his head down as he was exhausted.

----------------------------------------

"Ryan, I was thinking maybe you could help me out a bit...." Raveena said as she saw Ryan and Disha sitting in the canteen.

"With what?" Disha questioned her before Ryan could reply.

"I'm sorry, I think I'm not talking to you." Raveena replied back quickly.

"Disha... let me talk. Okay?" Ryan said patting her palms.

"Ryan, the science project that we have to work on. Remember?"