Unbound.

Author's POV

"Karan! I have to talk to you..." Raveena said looking at him with a blank face.

"Wait Raveena, I'm with my friends now, I'll catch up with you later." He replied.

"Is your chit-chat more important than what I have to say?"

"Why are you saying like that!? I told you I'll catch up with you."

"I want to talk to you right now! Is it too hard for you to understand!?"

"Karan, Go." Sid said getting back up.

"Wait Sid, I don't want to leave now." Karan replied looking at Raveena.

"I don't want to have an argument infront of your friends."

"Then leave damn it!" Karan replied agitated.

"Karan! Listen to what she has to say!" Lily said.

"Hey you tomboy, I don't want your sympathy. You don't need to act like you're doing me a favour." Raveena replied.

"Karan take her away right now before I lose control." Sid replied in a low voice. Karan got up, held her arms tightly and pulled her away with him.

"What the fuck Raveena! Why do you always have to talk to them like that?"

"Don't lecture me because of that Lily!"

"You're fucking out of your mind right now!"

"Don't you dare talk to me like that infront of so many people!"

"Then fucking stop with your attitude!"

"You started talking to her again? Why? Did you forget what I told you?"

"She doesn't want me like that! I won't let her go this time!"

"Wow , and who told you that? That Disha?!" Raveena's voice changed to that of disgust when she took Disha's name.

"Don't you fucking talk about her like that!"

"Why are you so annoyed?"

"Because whenever I'm with my friends, you fucking act like this!"

"So you don't want me to be with you?"

"I never said that!"

"You are acting like it!"

"Don't even get me started on how weird you are acting right now!"

Raveena rolled her eyes and said, "Where were you during lunch?"

"I was hungry, I went straight to the canteen."

"Were you alone?"

"No. Disha was with me." Karan replied looking straight into her eyes this time, challenging her to object.

"Wow! So she's the reason you're fighting with your girlfriend right?"

"She never talks about you! Why the fuck do you think the world revolves around you?"

"Didn't I tell you to wait for me?"

"Fuck! You don't even listen to me do you?"

"See, if it's so hard for you to deal with me all of a sudden then maybe we should end this."

"You know what? This time you are right."

Raveena was taken aback with Karan's sudden change in behavoiur.

"Okay then." She replied not letting her feelings flow.

Karan didn't reply anything and left. Raveena stood there thinking what Karan has done and what she herself has done. She never imagined Karan would break up with her. She went straight to her class without looking up for even a second. Karan went back and sat beside Lily and Sid.