The Other Side.

Author's Note :

This A/N is in the beginning because I want to say something before you proceed to the chapter. Ever since the beginning of the story, most of my readers have pointed out about Raveena's 'evil' nature, and some even concluded that we would never know unless we see things from her POV. This was intended to take place at this stage of the book and so the wait is finally over!

Enjoy....

Raveena's POV

"S-sorry. So, as I was saying, we have to plan something." I heard a sudden deep voice from behind me. I turned around and saw the group Karan hangs out with these days. What are they planning?

"Yeah! Remember he once mentioned that he doesn't celebrate his birthday, we should surprise him." That tomboy said. Now I understand...They are talking about Karan. He doesn't celebrate his birthday. I remember how he used to react when I offered to celebrate with him.

"But what are we gonna do?" This time it was that bitch's voice.

"I got a plan!" Siddharth startled me again with his deep voice.

"I'll keep him out for the day while you guys arrange for a party at his house with his mom. I know she will help us."

He intimidates me to be honest. I don't know what my friends see in him? They are head over heels for him. Isha even joined the cheerleading squad just because he sometimes sits in front of the training area. But that's beside the point right now. So there is going to be a party huh? My thoughts were interrupted when I saw Karan approaching towards me. I know he is going to his friends but he stopped when he saw me. He has started to talk to me like nothing ever happened between us. He never brings up our relationship anymore. I stared right into his eyes. Please, ask me one last time.

My bubble burst when he passed me a small smile and headed to his friends without saying anything. Huh...I guess I only have to make a move now. I looked at Karan one last time before leaving the canteen.

.

.

.

I don't really know how he is going to react when I reach there. I baked his favourite chocolate chip cookies. I am going to ask him out. I have no other option left. I broke up with Ryan and here he is, not even trying to mention us.

I chose a black one piece dress which reached just above my knees. I remember he once told me I looked best in black. Tying my hair in a ponytail, I packed the cookies not forgetting the small card I made for him and asked our driver to take me to his house. He knows the direction very well as Karan was our neighbour back then.

I rang the doorbell and waited for the door to be opened. I hope his mother doesn't open the door. I don't know what problem she has with me? Earlier, I tried to make her like me, but after some time I was convinced that she is not going to like me no matter what and I stopped trying.

Thankfully Karan opened the door. He wasn't dressed up like there was a party going on but he looked good nevertheless. His eyes shone with excitement as he took me in.

"Happy Birthday Karan."I stepped towards him with a small smile.

"Oh my God! Thank You! Come on join us." He exclaimed happily making way for me to enter.

"Here's your gift. Hurry up and open it." I know the party was already half way through judging by the condition of the hall. I did not mind though, I took my time to get ready especially for him. I can't wait for his reaction when he sees the card.

"What do we have here!" He opened the box curiously.

"Read the note!" I am just too excited to wait any longer.