Their First Conversation.

It was about time for the classes to begin and Karan's eyes searched for the sight of Raveena who was not here. Few minutes later, he noticed a girl looking - no staring at him with a weird expression on her face.

After some awkward moments she finally spoke up "Hello!"

"Hey!" He replied not to be rude.

Just then the bell rang loudly commanding the students to go inside their classes and settle down in their seats. Their conversation ended before starting. Students began rushing to their classes, pushing each other away, and Karan finally decided to go to his class.

Karan's POV

Raveena won't be here after all, this is my fucking first day and I don't know any of the people in my class, and a girl literally stared at me like I've done something to her, and wow this is my first day! My fucking first memory in this school.

Author's POV

He went inside the class, as soon as he entered the class, a guy about 6'1" tall, with perfect brown curls and gorgeously tanned skin, looking like the playboy of the school, with a freaking chewing gum in his mouth, said to Karan, "Hey man! What happened! Why you walking like that? "

'Walking like what, a human? Wtf?' Karan thought to himself before answering.

"Hey! I'm Karan, I'm actually a new student so I don't know anyone. "

"Yo Man! New kid, I'm Siddharth, you can call me Sid(that way I seem cooler)" Said the most handsome guy of the class.

The teacher, an average 50 year old guy who's just here to do his job and fuck your life for no apparent reason entered the class room.

Karan, without thinking twice sat on the only empty desk which was beside Disha.

'Damn, you couldn't find any other place in this whole fucking classroom! Just the place beside the girl who stared at you like you dumped her without even going out with her...' Karan thought to himself.

"Good Morning class, I'm Mr. Erwin and I'm your biology teacher this year. Hope you all are doing good and are excited about the new session. So, without anymore formality talk, let's get into our first topic, THE KINGDOM PROTISTA. " Said Erwin.

Disha chuckled after hearing what Mr. Erwin said as she remembered about something as soon as he said kingdom 'protista'.

Karan said, "What's so funny?".

"I just recalled a pun I read on Instagram." Said disha with a beautiful smile, damn she was beautiful. Her hair was tied in a half bun, and her curls fell perfectly on her face, not too much and not too less. She had a warm skin tone, with beautiful brown hair and the big black eyes which seemed to have a lot to share.

"When organisms didn't like the rules, they PROTISTS." Said Disha.

'Woah!' Thought Karan and gave her a small smile.

Karan was about 5' 10", with a lighter skintone than disha, he had the 'Soft boy' Hairstyle and damn his jawline could attract any chick he wants, his eyes were hazel brown and he was beautiful.

After about 30 mins, Disha said to Karan, who seemed to enjoy the lesson about the locomotion by cilia as if he needs that information any where else than the exams, "Why were you standing like that? In front of the class?"

"Why were you staring at me like that?"

"Like what?"asked Disha with a clueless expression on her face.

"Oh! You don't know, you-"

The teacher Interrupted their first conversation and said, " If you guys have something to share with each other that is so important that you talk in front of me then it's important enough for all of us to know."

'Fuck this shit.' Karan thought to himself.

Disha looked at him with a little apologetic smile which looked damn beautiful to Karan. He smiled too.

The class was finally over with Karan being scolded on the first day of his new school and Disha surviving the first class of the new session with only 8500 classes left.

Karan stood up to leave as Disha called him out " You're new here obviously, so why don't I show you around, y'know I've got quite the rep in school, we can meet my friends. They're pretty cool people." Not exactly knowing anyone and not seeing Raveena he agreed and started walking with Disha(also to stop her blabbering).

Disha said, "Complete what you were saying man, is that how you leave girl hanging about how she was staring at a new kid on his first day?"

Karan giggled and said, "Don't worry I don't get scared of chicks staring at me with a resting bitch face."

"You-"  Disha stopped mid sentence as Karan stopped in his tracks looking straight at....

Raveena.