It Is True.

Author's POV

"You have feelings for Disha now." Lily stated with a blank face looking back at him.

Karan stared at Lily for a minute while his mind registered the words she said. Lily did not have any expression as if she just stated the obvious.

"What?" Karan asked himself looking at his entwined fingers resting on his thighs. Disha's face flashed in front of him turning his cheeks pink. He saw her smile, heard her voice in his head. Unknown to him, a wide grin spread across his face as realisation dawned on him.

'I Like Her!' He concluded and turned back towards Lily who was looking back at him waiting curiously for his reaction.

"I like Disha. You are right Lily, I like her. I like her so much!" Karan told Lily like an excited kid who just received his Hogwarts letter.

Lily smiled before saying, "No shit, Sherlock." Karan got up excited as Lily also got up.

"I'm gonna tell her about my feelings." Karan told her before starting to walk towards his classroom. Lily stared at his retreating back as a small smile appeared on her face.

--------------------------------------------------------

Karan entered his classroom and felt butterflies in his stomach when he saw Disha sitting on her desk. He became very self-conscious all of a sudden and nervousness crept under his skin. He rubbed the back of his neck and ran his fingers through his hair before walking closer to her. Just as he was about to take another step someone called him.

"What the hell dude! You went out without me?" Sid said coming closer to him. The nervous smile Karan had on his face fell as soon as he saw Sid.

'Shit! Sid...He also likes Disha...Fuck!' He cleared his throat before saying anything.

"Yeah...I came to take you with me. I don't feel like attending the class today, let's go and do something fun." He said while turning back towards the door.

"Sure..." Sid replied before following him.

They went to their spot and sat down.

"So? Everything okay with you?" Sid said as he felt something going on in Karan's head.

"Yeah... " Karan replied looking at him.

'How could he control himself? Doesn't he want Disha? I like her so much.... I wish things weren't this messed up! I want to tell her..' Karan thought.

"Why the fuck you staring at me like that?" Sid said scoffing.

"Nothing...."

"Okay, so let me tell you this too. I have a 2 second rule."

"What?"

"Yeah... according to that, no guy can stare at me for more than 2 seconds."

Karan chuckled.

"Yeah okay."

"Why were you staring though.... My hair looks like shit today, I know that much."

"And you tell me I act like a Barbie." Karan laughed.

"I have a reputation to keep up and moreover I cannot afford to look shit infront of Disha!"

Karan's smile wavered as he looked down, "yeah" he replied.

"I'm so tired.... I want to fucking go home." Sid said putting his head between his knees.

"Why what happened?"

"I didn't sleep last night."

"Don't tell me you were watching those anime girls again! I'll tell Lily!" Karan said jokingly.