" i think you're not in the mood..here take it , Henry Made it for you" Sehun gave me a tea and I accepted it thanking him ,I sip a little and my bad mood was gone ,,this Tea really taste so good .I wonder if Henry can teach me how to do it so that i can make a tea for That ugly president too.

'wait? why did i mention him??'

OMo i think my brain also abnormal now. What's wrong with me? Am i going to die now.waah i said i don't want to die yet .Mama and Papa and you're mad because i wasn't able to save you,please don't take my life please? Just Scold me when we meet up again in heaven. I'm really crazy now ,who wouldn't be going crazy if a Byun Baekhyun will entered you r mind.

"Geurim!!"

"Ahhhhh" i unconciously slap his face really hard " OMG Sehun i'm sorry!!It's your fault, you surprised me"

" oww that's hurt."

"Mianhe Sehun " waaah i slap my bestfriend's face huhu mianhe Sehun.."Why did you shout anyway?"

"Because, you're not listening "

"Oh i see heheehe"I scratch my head while smiling at him"What are  you saying again?"

" i'm asking if what will you wear on the last dance for tomorrow night?"

"Last dance? "

"Yeah ,its a traditional dance of School ,they were saying  that who will be your last dance on that night, you two will ended up together. And it is celebrated once a year after the awarding ceremony of the festival"

if that so ,then I have to make sure that Kai will be my last dance .OMG if that wil happen , that stupid hot Jerk will be mine kyaaaaah

"Geurim what are you thinking again? ( -_-') "

"Nothing hehe!..Anyway what Kind of dress should we wear for tomorrow?"

"You can wear a gown ,but mostly they were wearing a Casual dress"

"casual dress?hmmp i think i don't have like----" i didn't continue when i remember that i have one..but i left it in the house of my Aunt.I think i should go home and get that dress "Ahhmf Sehun.. please Tell Ms.Taeri and Nami Eomma that i'll  be gone  tonight okay .." 

"where are you going?"

"I'm going home and look for a dress .. tell them okay ..bye"  i didn't hear what Sehun's talking about anymore and runaway to the dorm to change and  prepare some dress.

***

After 12345 years of preparing , i am now here walking on the way to the exit gate  while carrying This bag .Its so heavy and i think i almost carried all my thing there.

Walk.walk

I'm almost on the gate

walk.walk

wait a minute ,i'm already walking for a minute but why i'm still on the same place where i stepped earlier. I walk again but it still the same . I turn Around and I saw this ugly president again and he's pulling my bag back. So he's the one who's stopping me from walking

"Hey will you take your hands off my bag !!!" i struggle but i can't defeat him "Aaargh i said let go of my bag!!"  i shouted,it was not my intention to shout but He's  so deaf 

"where are you going?Are you trying to scape?" he asked still pulling my bagpack back

"I'm going home!!and why are you asking ?its none of your bussiness anyway!" I face him and rolled my eyes on him while removing his hand in my bag , why do he need to asked?tsk he's not my parents so he has no bussines to begin with .I was about to walk after he let go when i turn my back on him , he suddenly stole my bag and he wear it instead "Hey Give me that!!! Come on Stupid president i don't have time for this .. I need to go home!"