♪Chapter 23♪- Fiancè?!

23: Fiancè?!

"Damn!damn!DAMN!!" 

oh men! I'm really late now And I'm gonna be a deadmeat to Ms

Taeri . The last time I came late to her class, she let me stand for the whole period as a punishment. She's more terror than Jin sensei and they really suit each other.

Who would be able to come late if that moment is always on your mind ? and because of that .I didn't able to get enough sleep after that night..

Its all that ugly President's fault! if Ms.Taeri will punish me, don't he dare to show his face on me because i'm going to crush his pretty little face.

I was in the Middle of running towards the room when I saw my classmates including Sehun and even the Ugly president  looking at the bulletin board so I walk towards them

" Preparation week?"I read the note in the bulletin Board   .Preparation? for what ?

"Everyone please proceed to the room now..Ms Taeri is already calling for us "  one of my classmate announce and so, they already went to the classroom . Sehun ,ugly President and I are the only one left but we are already walking towards the classroom .And since Sehun is here .. I just ask him about that note in the bulletin. I don't want to ask this monkey because I still haven't move on about his drama last night .

"Sehun what is the Meaning of the note written in the board ? why does everyone went there even though the only written there was "Preparation week" " I asked because i'm curious

"Its preparation for next week's examination..means they will give us time to study. " 

waaah Examination ?next week ?.no way !..Oh wait why am I reacting by that ? Eversince I transfer here 3 months ago ,We still  haven't exam ,only quizzes.. Exam every after 3 months. So I should expect that we have Exam anytime . Tsk is this School really a School?

wait a minute..I asked Sehun but why did that ugly creature answered me instead?

"Excuse me are You Sehun?" I asked him raising brows while crossing my hand

"No i'm not ..do  I look like a nerd? tsk really stupid "

"then why did you answered my question..you're  not Sehun " 

just A little bit more and i'm really going to squeeze this guy!

"tsk Idiot ..the person who you're asking already got away .. look"  he pointed on the way to the classroom and Sehun is already entering the classroom.. Sehun you're gonna be deadmeat to me later! "you're overthinking  of me again.. can you reduce that habbit ? look... you didn't even notice Sehun already left .. ahhh maybe you're walking slowly on purpose so that you  can walk with me .."

"In your dreams!!"  I left him and went in the classroom . Tsk in his dream ..I can't believe his imagination . He's awake but he's totally in daydreaming,

"what an ambitious frog! who do he think he is? tsk I will never  think of him!"

"think who?"

here he go again!

"why are you sitting there next to me ha? that's Sehun's chair!!Go back to your place !! shooo shoo!!" Iheard him grins

"But it is my place now . Sehun and I switch .So we're seatmates now.Don't you like it?"

calm down Geurim. Calm doooown.

  a little bit ..Just a little bit more, i'm really going to squeeze .  I don't understand this guy..he becomes crazy so suddenly