♪Chapter 39♪- Lovers Quarrel

39: Lovers Quarrel

It's been 3 days since I start Avoiding him And it's been 3 days since I start missing him. But the hell I care! I won't apologize  because he's the one who started it all. And That Yuan!She's taking advantage because she knew were not okay. If she wants him, then she need to pass on my handFist first. I'm not that crazy to Give up my Baekkie for her. I'm just mad at that Alien president but it doesn't I don't love him anymore.

"I'm sorry."

out of Nowhere I look at Kai, we are here at the rooftop of the School . I still remember this place. He already brought me here during school festival , he was wearing that Giant Bear Costume  "Why are you apologizing?

"Because i'm the reason why you Two faught."

"Oh come on give me a break.It's not your fault and it has nothing tp do with you. It's all that stupid president's fault.If he wasn't too Judgemental ,it will not end up like this . "  I sigh and  stand infront of him. "I'm just waiting for him to apologize but it seems he's pride is too high to do that."

"he's just too possesive over you. Just understand him."   he chuckled as he messed up my hair .

"Yah Stop doing that!" I remove his hand on my head but in the end we both Laugh for no reason. But it didn't take so long because I saw Baekkie standing in the door crossing his hand while his back was rested on  the frame of the door .."What are you doing here?"   I asked

"I'm not here for you stupid girl." he rolled his eyes on me. Look at this guy !Does he think i'm expecting hin to come here.  "Kai Let's go now!"

"And where are you Taking him?"  I raise my singble brow. Kai and I still having a conversation and he dared to interrupt .Aish!

"It's none of your bussness. He's my Bestfriend so I have the right to take Him with me."

Okay. I'm start to piss and irritate now. I can't believe this guy. He's back on being a alien guy from before. Tsk

"Woow!Woow! don't involve me in this . I think you guys should talk privately .So I gotta go."

"NO!"   This Alien and I shout simultaneously. Kai just scratch his and Shook his head.

"We have nothing to talk about . And Perhaps I won't allow you to take Kai because he's going with me. Talk back and I will kick your face!! Let's go Kai!"   I Grab Kai with me towards the Elevator. Stupid Baekkie!I won't really make up with him unless he will apologize.

I heard Kai Sigh .  "You two really giving a Headache . Last time you two looks so sweet and now look ..you're fighting like a kid.It makes me sad watching you fighting like you don't love each other."

"I don't want it to happen but Baekkie is a thickhead and full of pride. " The elevator opens so I step out right away. I smiled and turn my back at him.

"Where are you going?"

"Making my own way.. I think. "  I said before I completely left him.Wait what do I mean about making my own way? I don't have Idea .It just came out from my mind.

So much for this day  maybe I'll take a nap for a while  in the library since we have no class this.Ms.Taeri has been busy with something this past few days and I'm so curious about that.

After I reach the Library , I sesrch for a comportable place to sleep right away. I found the last shelf of the library, it was empty of people

and perpect timing for me to rest.