♪Chapter 18♪- The Sleeping Snow white and the Prince

18:The Sleeping Snow white and the Prince

This is it !the opening of The School festival has finally arrive . 1 week after that incident happen.. Baekhyun is already on stage to proclaim the starting of Festival .Everyone are Cheering again as usual specially the Baekhyun .

"As the Student council President and Representative ,I'm pleased to welcome the School festival in good health on this day .I'm also very grateful to everyone out there who worked very hard to make this grand festival .And for today i will now proclaim the opening of grand festival !"

Everyone applause with excitement .Clap here clap there clap everywhere including me .Oh yeah ,Festival has finally begun !,I'm going to have fun today .wait Where is Baekhyun ? He dissapeared after he's done with his words ..I want to thank him first for the promotion of my star .and wait don't think anything okay i'm just thanking him but that doesn't mean i'm not pissed of him any ..

'well a little bit' i said to myself ,Since the program is still going ,i decided to go home ,Not in the dorm but in the house of my Evil witch aunt and my pig cousin to check if they are still alive ,its been two months since i left them ,i wonder if they are cleaning the house or they are eating regularly ,but before i could step outside the huge gate someone Drag me from the back .

"Where do you think you're going huh?trying to escape ?"

"Yaaaah let me go!!!" i keep on hitting him but he's still dragging me ,psh how dare this ugly panda who's swinging in the tree drag me like a dog "I said let me g--" he cut my Sentence then said that thing that i really hate to hear

"are you trying to scape ..Prince Jorim" He said deeply ,i remove my hand from him and gave him my most evil look

"Will you stop calling me Jorim you Ugly Eyebag King" i said deeply too,What do he thinkof me ? i won't lose to him and i'm sure he's here to bring me on that play

'Run Geurim! or else you will be doom' my thought said, I follow what my Thought so i runaway

"hey comeback here!" he follow me and he run too ,we look like a kid playing but of course i'm faster than him so he can't me ,we still running until we reach the hallway and everyone is looking at us already

"Hey *haha* wait a minute !" He stop from running and catching a breathe while i'm here continue running but this time i'm running backward while my tongue is out while teasing him

"Haha you won't catch me!nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh nye-------- waaaah who are you ?put me down!" someone carry like a sack of rice ,Oh my !My underwear is exposing in public , its embarassing .who the hell is carrying me ..And my eyes wide after i look at him "yah Let me go!put me down!" he's touching me!he's touching me! my beautiful skin was touched by this alien president waaaah!!!

"aish Shut up!!!you're really a headache !" he's laughing while carrying and walking towards the dressing room ,I don't want to go!

"Superman!Batman!Spiderman!Wolverin! wonder woman! captain america! Darna! Hulk! help me!! he's kidnapping me waaah!" i tried to scape but i can't ! I keep on slappping and hitting his back but he can't feel it

"you're so annoying you know !"

"you're more annoying you alien ..this is so Abuse against Human right..i'll report you to the pulis !" He laugh at me again,Dah what so funny about what i said?

"hahahahaha Are you sure? you think they will believe in a crazy girl like you"

"I really hate yo------" my word was cut when i look around and all his fangirl is looking at me and sharing me a death glare .