♪Chapter 24♪- Promised of Each other

24:promised of each other

Warning : Never ever messed up with Stephanie Ann Chua its really dangerous! promise!

"waaaaaah Stop Chasing me !!!" I shouted while running away from them . I thought that moment Steph will learn her lesson after I kicked her tummy but it look likes I put myself in more danger . I think almost all the girls are already chasing on me and its been 4days since they're hunting me and its been 4 days since I haven't saw that stupid president's face . aargh why he didn't show up in the times that I need him!its his  fault why Am I in this situation.

I hide inside the storage room . The room where I always place the broom after I cleaned when I was still a no star. No one is approaching this room so I know I'm safe in here

"what should I do? there are 3 days more left before the exam ..I can't get fail grades because they will remove my scholarship."

Sniff. I never expected that everyone adores her that much. I should have believed in what Baekhyun warned me. 

Baekhyun where are you? Why  don't you show up?

'I promise I'll protect you...no matter what...'

You promise to protect me right? you promise me . I need you Baekhyun..Sniff.  Wait why am I looking for him?  why oh why?  he's not here and he can't protect me.

"She must be here somewhere ..Don't stop looking for her .   Aaargh I need to get my revenge to that Stupid bitch!!!"

My heart beats fast after I heard Steph's angry voice. MAma ,Papa please protect me ,I know you won't let them hurt me.

"Aha .There you are!"  A girl open the door and saw me . They call everyone and run here right away . I wan't to scape but there's no way out . I'm trap ..

They brought me in the hallway where everyone will judge how they will bully me .

"You slut !You gave us a hard to find  you"

"That's what you get!"

"The useless ex no Star !"

"Baekyun is ours you flirty Bastard"

" You deserve that!"

"you don't belong here !!!Get lost you beggar!!"

That's the words they are slapping on me. I'm just on the floor while kneeling. Here I am again , letting them bullying me . The last time I was save by Kai but even him is missing today  ,The two guys who are willing to protect me is not here .

"Give Steph a way!!Get out of the way right now!" 

A guy with one star Shouted. Iheard Steph voice while walking towards me and i'm sure she's ready to get some revenge . If the people here won't help  whenever I  attack her ,I already break her bones .

". i don't know what's your relationship with my fiancé but I won't let you steal my Man .. Look at you .. such a poor ugly duckling.  " she laugh like devil. No I'm wrong She not like evil because she's an evil ..

I giggled

"What are you giggling about ?"  She ask annoyingly

"Because of you ..  aren't you ashamed of yourself? You have that kind of courage because you know everyone is at your side.. you're a coward kid who's hiding at the back of others.."

"WHY YOU!!!"  She slapped me. "Tsk start making that girl's life a hell!!!" she look at me grinning "Goodluck" and sat in a chair while watching at me when they start to throw water balls and eggs at me  ,and the bitch just laughing