♪Chapter 13♪- The Terror Sister

13: The terror Sister

"Hey Geurim , Where did you go yesterday ? Yoona and I been looking for you " You stupid,you two left us and i feel so pissed because of that ugly bastard ,he ruined it but it was not completely ruined because i've able to be with Kai even for a short time .he's comfortable when i'm with him? Gosh my feels .That guy drive me crazy.. "Geurim ? Are you okay?"

"Who ?me ? Yeah i'm okay " Gosh i think my mind is floated thinking about what happen Last night "By the way SehuN, how about you and Yoona ? " ooow he blushed ,He's really cute when.blushing aigoo ..if he only removed that annoying eyes glass with him .Why did he wear that again ?he already removed that before?

"Yoona said ,She likes me too but i have to wait "

"Wait?Why ?"

"I don't know ..but i'm willing to wait for her ..how's you're date yesterday ?" psh the worst date ever !i don't want to remember that again

"Aish You know Sehun,that was the best date ever " yeah best for the worst "if only the ugly president didn't show up ,i'm sure our date should be the best of the best .. ooww! " Someone hit me with a can from my back , I turn around and i saw Cielo looking at me angryly with a bad aura comming out from her body .she's so scary .Now what did i do?

"You No star!!will you stop calling our Baekhyun oppa an Ugly !!! Can you look on the mirror ?you look more uglier than him !' What did he said ? (-_-*)

"Hahaha ,shut up ! Why are you so obsEssed with that gayish alien who came from outer space? .He's not handsome anyway ,He's gay, he's stupid,he's idiot,he's moron and....."

"And what ?"

"His face pissed me off!!" O_o aaah what is he doing here ?did he heard what i said earlier ?so what ... if he want a rumble then bring it on ..i start to position like a boxer to ready for his attact .but he just rolled his eyes on me and went straightly at the back .i heard my classmate gossiping about him

"What is he doing here?"

"Kyaaah oppa is here"

"I thought He won't joing the class?"

"Hey what's happening here"

Oy oy oy , what is he really doing here ? Are we classmates? No .please no ..There is only person who can answer me and that is Sehun

"Hey Sehun ..what is he doing here?'

"He's our classmate" oh really?if that so why is he not attending "But Since he was a top student and a SSC President ,the teacher are allowing him not to enter the class ..And eversince he's not really attending classes .but now i don't understand why he's here " psh so full of herself ,just because he's a top student ,he won't attend anymore? That is unfair !

"What are you looking at ,you ugly no star?" Who me? Are you nonsense ?i'm not looking at him

"Why would i look at you !!!you're not even handsome ..and i feel like want to vomit just looking at your ugly face " i think i made him pissed and even my classmates,they are looking at me so coldly .. If only gaze can murder ..i'm sure i'm already dead

*Footstep*

Everyone looks so silence when a woman entered the room ,the classroom that's so noisy become quiet that you can even hear a sound of needle falling on the floor.I look at her for head to foot ..She's Sexy,Flawless, her boobs is big ,she's kinda cute but at the same time she look's so scary that it give me goosebumps just by looking in her blUe eyes .