♪Chapter 44♪ - First heartbreak.

44. First Heartbreak

♪NP:  I will never leave you by: Eric Santos♪

People were right.

Promises are meant to be broken. Because no matter how many times that person  promise ,time and time will come and he will break that .That's the reason why relation comes to an end.

Just like Baekhyun,He promised so many things but he just break all of it in one snap.What he did to me was a very heartbreaking.I want to punch him ,I want to hurt him too but I can't do that because I love him so much.

We're so happy last time but I think it will be just a memories now.

I'm so stupid!

what if I just said yes right away,What if I didn't let him wait about my decision?Will he choose me over Yuan?Will he comeback and stay by my side?

I can't stop crying. Until now i'm still standing here while staring t the gate where he exit and left me. I let myself waiting for him ,hoping that he will comeback to hug me and said that he choose me over Yuan. But minutes had past and still no Baekhyun comming back.

"Unnie stop crying."  I look at Shashie. She was crying too.  "Just forget about him. I know you deserve someone better." 

I cried more after what Shashie saif. If only I can do that so easily.

I just ignored Shashie and went inside the house. I closed the door after she entered. I look at the Snowflake pendant necklace that Baekhyun gave and memories of him  flashing back in my mind

"you're the only one left from me Geurim..Will you promise not to leave me?"

I laugh bitterly .

yeah Baekhyun I didn't leave you but you're the one who left me just for the girl who hurt  you once. I hope you will be happy. Thank you for ruining my life. I Did fight for you .

I don't know what have I done to make him leave me but no matter what I do ,I still love him.

This is not what I want. I gave my trust on him because I thought he won't hurt me but he just did.

I don't want to trust people now because the least person whom I thought of leaving me  has already left me.

I went to my room and prison my self. I Isolated myself for the whole day and Skip meals.Shashie keeps on calling me outside my room but I pretended to be deaf and continue crying .How am I suppose to eat if I know that the guy I love just left as easily  as that.

"Yuan and I were back together.Since we're still not official ,There is no problem with that right?"   I mimick what that guy said.

He said he will wait for me but where is he now?

Damn this !I want to forget him for now but no matter what I do, I always saw his smiling face looking at me.

I don't how many hours did I cry  but I know it's already Late at night

"Unnie.."

Shashie called me from outside the room.

"Shashie please... Give me time to be alone."  I said with a break tone of voice. I'm still hurt and I don't want to talk to anyone.I just want to be alone for the whole night.

It was my first heartbreak back then when I realized how much I regret of letting  him wait for me.I should just say yes right away.

---------