♪Chapter 20♪- The two of us in the dark

Geurim.

i open my eyes and i was inside of flamming car that almost want to explode anytime together with my parents, I tried to move to save them but my body is not following me , i can't feel my body  and all i can do now is crying while looking at Papa who is unconcious and Mama who is trying to move but just like me ,she can't because she's already weak .

'Mama ,Papa hang in there ! i'm going to save you!'  my thought said while unconciously crying . Damn! i can't move!i can't save my parents!! God please save us please

"G-Geurim!"  mama trying her best to call my name , she was already covered with her own blood as well as papa . The tears in my eyes won't stop flowing . I don't want to see them like this but i can't do anything , i'm covered with my own blood too and i feel like a useless damn one!. I suddenly felt that someone hold my hand and i saw mama smiling at me "Geurim ,N-n-o matteR w-what happen ,remember This  Mama and Papa will always love you forever"

"M-Mama.."  i don't know what to do ! is this the end?  is this the last time i will able to talk with them? God please  don't  let my parents die. Just took my life instead. 

'Mom !dad! i will always love you too forever' i want to say it  but i'm bitterly crying . I just felt that my mom already let go of my hand and look at the door

"S-save my daughter"  i heard mom said . I look at the door  too and there is someone  who open it . It was a guy but i can't see him clearly because my sight was blurred

"Are you all okay? " he asked  panicly then i just felt that he is already removing my seatbelt hurriedly "I'm going to save you!!" he said then he carry me and gently put me down in the ground away from the car where my parents in

"M-my p-parents!" i tried to stand "please save them!"  i cried again  while my strenght is slowly losing.

"i'll save your parents" i feel that he run again towards the car but he was too late .The small blue car exploded. No this can't be!

"p-papa......m-mama.... Noooooooooooo!"

**

i woke up gasping a breathe and sweating so hard . Damn! i remember that realistic nightmare again.I felt that my face become warm then realize that i'm already crying

That was already a long time ago but its still fresh in my memories .How they died infront of my eyes . and until now i don't know what happened after that and the only thing was left is the necklace i found in my hand after i woke up . I hold my head and gently rub it because i'm already having a headache.

okay that's enough!!past is past and i don't want to remember that again . I just went inside the bathroom and took a bath and stay there until that memories fades away from my mind .

taking a bath is really comfortable now because i can use unlimited water now using this shower .Have you heard it right? i'm using a shower now .And  of course i should use shower because i'm already a one star. After i finish tooking a bath  i took my uniform.and wear it .This is the second to the last day of festival so i will going to enjoy this whole day.I won't help in the teaclub anymore . Why would i? i can't even took a costumer so I quit!

**

"Hey why are you not wearing the costume ?" after i reach the teaclub  that's the question i recieve right away from them especially to this three witches of the Baekhyun Fanclub who always annoy me everyday just looking at their faces .Tsk . Me ? Jang Geurim ..the genius,The great and the prettiest will help them? No way .

My Best Frienemy(Exo-Baekhyun) |EXO Series जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें