♪Chapter 38♪- The Cursed of Jealousy.

38: The cursed of Jealousy.

After 1  month of Christmas vacation at last Back to school again.

"waaaah I missed this School a lot. "

  I am now here infront of the  School Gate standing while carrying my Luggage. I never thought I will missed this School . So many happened already , We celebrated

Seolnal at Yoona's hometown  in Bucheon, Gyeonggi Province . Her family is really hospitable to us and she was able to introduce Sehun to them.We stayed there for 3 days together with my Baekkie,Kai,Shashie,Daehyun,Tao ,Ms.Taeri and Jin sensei. Aunt wasn't able to come because she said that she will going to meet with someone. Haish eversince Christmas day aunt is already acting weird and I don't know why .

"Are you stupid?"     I cameback from reality after I heard a familiar voice. I look at my back and I saw the Baekhyun fanclub. "hey girl get out of our way !!!----'yaah what are you doing?get off me"-Cielo

"Yeah Get off us!"  -Casey and Dhalia

Hihi I missed this three idiot.Anf Because of that I hug  the three of them at the same time . After all , I didn't forget that this three idiot help me once.

"Yaah. I said get off me! Tss Not because you are Baekhyun's girlfriend you can be friends with us already.. bleeh!"    

Look at this girl!Still mean as ever. But infairness..They are not as mean as before already.

"Who Said I want to be friends with a three idiots? I Just hug you because I missed all the stupid things you three doing bleeeh."

I tounge out I runaway directly to my room. I wasn't able to sleep well last night so I will take a nap for a while since my class is still 9 a.m.

________________

I've been running for an our in this place of nowhere. I don't know where am I and I can't see nothing but darkness. Where am I ? How did I get in here?

I Stop for a while and catch for a breathe. I need to get out in here.I don't want to be alone in here forever.

"Stupid girl."      who is that? I look infront and I saw Baekhyun standing infront of me looking seriously. I smiled and sigh of relief.Thank goodness he's here. I can survive in this place of nowhere as long as he's here.

"Baekhyun  thank goodness you're here."  I was about to hug him but then he suddenly speak.

"Goodbye stupid girl . I love you but we can't be together."   He turn his back on me and start to walk. A girl suddenly appear and clinge on his arms . It was Yuan.. She look at me and  grins

A tears suddenly stream down on my face, I wipe it right away and Chase them. "Baekhyun wait!You can't leave me here. Baekhyun!!Baekhyun!!"

I keep on shouting but they are not turning back. The way I run towards them  the way they going far . What's happening here? why? why are they together?

I stop from running after he turn his head at me.   "Goodbye.. "  He said in a sad tone . I run again to chase them but this time they already dissapear.My Knees suddenly shaking until I flop my self into the ground .

"No no no...this can't Be happening! BAEKHYUN DON'T LEAVE MEEEEEEEEE!"

i woke up gasping a breathe..sweating so hard..my blanket were tossed on the floor near my bed..i was frightened by that Nightmare. Damn! what was that all about?

I stand up and went infront of the mirror. I stare at my reflection for A few seconds and tears just suddenly stream down on my face.

"Give me a break!It will never gonna happen."   I slap my face and took a very deep sigh.That's just a dream.Why would I take it seriously?  "*sigh* Need to go to School now.."