Chapter 22

A/N:Just a disclaimer that this chapter will a have a few gifs to get a better idea/picture of the battle, cause I'm not that good with describing battles. Also there will be another note after the chapter is over, about the book, so please read it!!! Anyway, enjoy!

Bold=Elvish

We went upstairs and walked outside. We followed the noise of footsteps. Quite a lot of them "Who could it be?"(Y/B/F/N) asked me as we made our way towards the noise "It's definitely Elves"I replied as I kept walking "It sounded like Lothloriens horn"(Y/B/F/C/N) exclaimed from beside (Y/B/F/N) "Lord Haldir was one of our trainers actually"he stated "Really?"I said in surprise, he nodded in response. We turned around the corner and saw Haldir of Lorien along with his soldiers, which held in their hands their huge bows.

"We come honor that allegiance"Haldir said as he looked at us. We climbed down the stairs, Aragorn greeting Haldir. He hugged him "You are most welcome"he said when they broke the hug and stepped back for Legolas to greet him. The soldiers then turned their heads, then their bodies and then hit their bows on the ground all in sync.

 The soldiers then turned their heads, then their bodies and then hit their bows on the ground all in sync

He then turned to us "Lord Elashor, Lady (Y/N) and Lady (Y/B/F/N)"he greeted us, bowing down slightly. The moment the soldiers heard our names they bowed down on one knee "Their sync still freaks me out"(Y/B/F/N) whispered for only me to hear, making me smirk. When we had first met Lady Galadriel and Lord Celeborn at Lorien, their soldiers were always in sync, no matter their duty "Lord Haldir"Elashor said as he put his hand over his chest, both me and (Y/B/F/N) doing the same "(C/N), (Y/B/F/C/N)"Haldir greeted "Lord Haldir"the boys said in unison, bowing slightly down too. The soldiers stood up on their feet again "We are proud to fight alongside Men once more"Haldir said, looking at us.

Time Skip

It was completely silent. The only sound that could be heard was the Uruk-hai coming closer and closer. They were growlig and screaming. In distance the only thing that you could see was their fire torches getting closer, the Uruks blending in the darkness of night. In the air was the smell of burning fire and rain, since it seemed like it was going to rain, and it was going to be a big storm. Me, the boys, Elashor, Gimli, Legolas, Blue and Lucy were standing in the middle of the wall while the girls were on either side of the wall along with the other raptors. Pinkie, Fluttershy and Sunset on the left along with Delta and Max and Rarity, Twilight and Rainbow on the right with Echo and Charlie.

 Pinkie, Fluttershy and Sunset on the left along with Delta and Max and Rarity, Twilight and Rainbow on the right with Echo and Charlie