Chapter 7

I passed the Gates along with the dead Demon, dragging him from his jacket. The Gates opened outside the room that me and (Y/B/F/N) share. I opened the door to take my things but they were missing "Maybe (Y/B/F/N) took them"I mumbled. I took with me some stuff that I didn't pack, got changed, put on my Bow with Arrows, the daggers and headed outside with the body.

I started texting (Y/B/F/N):

From:(Y/N)

To:(Y/B/F/N)👭❤

I'm here! Where are you guys??

From:(Y/B/F/N)👭❤

To:(Y/N)

OMG!!! WHERE WERE YOU????😨We are about to leave! I'm coming to get you, where are you?

From:(Y/N)

To:(Y/B/F/N)👭❤

I'm outside 'our room'. I'm waiting for you😙

I locked the phone and waited for (Y/B/F/N). A couple of minutes later I saw her running towards me.

(Y/N)'s battle outfit:

(Y/B/F/N)'s battle outfit:

"(Y/N) where wer- WOAH WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!?!?!"she yelled while pointing at the dead body "Oh right um well (Y/B/F/N) this Jacob, Jacob this is (Y/B/F/N)"I said sarcastically "ARE YOU NUTS?

"(Y/N) where wer- WOAH WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!?!?!"she yelled while pointing at the dead body "Oh right um well (Y/B/F/N) this Jacob, Jacob this is (Y/B/F/N)"I said sarcastically "ARE YOU NUTS?.... BOI WHAT THE HELL? WHO IS HE?" "Well do you remember the guy that was stalking me?"I asked her, she nodded her head "Well turns out that this fucking weirdo was a Demon but I'll tell you the details later"I explained "But first let's get rid of the body?"I continued. (Y/B/F/N) was a little shook for a moment but recovered quickly.

After we got rid of him we headed to where the others were waiting "Sooo this whole time a Demon was stalking you?"(Y/B/F/N) questioned " *chuckle* apparently yeah but do you know what's the odd part of this?" "Nope" "He warded himself, why would a demon do that?" "Maybe he was being chased by hunters? I don't know" "Whatever"I muttered, brushing the subject off "Oh and one more thing"(Y/B/F/N) said "Why did you brought him here?" "Well people would find the body, eventually, police will be searching for the killer and I didn't want any of this to happen so I brought him here"I explained to her "You have a point" "Thanks"I said with a smile.