Her Past

Unlike (Y/N), (Y/B/F/N) didn't know that her mother was a Great Elf so she thought that she was just an ordinary Elf, nothing more and nothing less. (Y/N) and (Y/B/F/N) have almost the same past but fortunately (Y/B/F/N) didn't saw her mother dying in front of her.

One night, when everyone was sleeping, (Y/B/F/N)'s mother sensed a couple of orcs that were approaching their home. She got up quietly, summoned her black Ivory Pistol and got out to kill the orcs.

Her parents decided to not tell her the fact that her Mother was a Great Elf because they wanted to protect their daughter from all the enemies so they kept it as a secret.

Unfortunately for her the orcs had the same daggers that killed (Y/N)'s parents. The orcs were three.

Her husband got up from bed because he heard a scream, (Y/B/F/N) woke up too and saw her Father standing on the window, a shocked expression on his face. When she asked if she was okay he turned around and took her in his arms bridal style. He started to run for their lives.

After running for about two hours her father stopped by a huge mansion.

He knocked the door and another Elf came.

He let them in. (Y/B/F/N) was still confused and worried about hermother.

After a while her Father explained everything to her, he hasn't seen (Y/B/F/N) so shocked, afraid, angry and sad before. The rest of the night she cried for the death of her mother. Her Father left the same night because he was afraid that he couldn't protect her and the other Great Elf, Elashor, promised to take care of her and train her to become the Great Elf she should be.

The next day (Y/B/F/N) was sitting on a bench near the front gate, suddenly she heard loud bagging coming from the front gate. Elashor rushed to the door and opened it. On the door was an old man with a pointy hat, a grey beard and a little girl in his arms. She was full with blood, cuts and bruises. Her eyes were full with rage and sadness. While the old man and Elashor were talking the other girl approached her and introduced herself. Her name was (Y/N), she was two years older than her and she was a Great Elf too with the same combination as her and Elashor. She was here because her parents were murdered last night and that Gandalf the Grey saved her. She felt so sorry for her, understanding her pain. The two men approached them and the older one was named Gandalf. Gandalf told them that Elashor will train them. (Y/B/F/N) was happy that (Y/N) was going to stay with her and because she will not be alone.