Chapter 9

Bold and italic=either Elvish or some other language of Middle-Earth

We reached the woods of Lothlorien. I still haven't talked to (Y/B/F/N). My raptors understand why but they cannot change my mind. I know that she wasn't the only one that stopped me but Aragorn and Legolas don't know about my past.

We run into the woods.

Frodo's P.O.V.

We were in the woods of Lothlorien now. I still cannot believe that Gandalf is gone "Stay close young Hobbits!"Gimli exclaimed as he put his hand on my shoulder "They say that a great sorceress lives in these woods. An Elf-Witch of terrible power. All who look upon her fall under her spell"Gimli continued "Frodo!" I heard a female voice in my head "And are never seen again"he finished"You coming to us is as the footsteps of doom. You bring great evil here, Ring-bearer" the voice said again "Mr. Frodo?"Sam asked me from behind me. I turned to look at him but said nothing. I turned my head again to look forward.

"Well, here's one Dwarf she won't ensnare so easily. I have the eyes of a hawk and the ears of a fox"Gimli said but stopped because some Elves appeared pointing their arrows at us "A Dwarf breathes so loud, we could have shot him in the dark"one of the Elves said and Gimli glared at him as he growled.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

The Elves of Lothlorien finally decided to show up "A Dwarf breathes so loud, we could have shot him in the dark"Haldir said to Gimli. I let a heavy sigh and let my Demon Bow appear and pointed at him, my eyes glowing Crimson Red"How about you tell your soldiers to put down their bows hm?" I said in Elvish. Everyone was looking at me with wide eyes "L-lady (Y/N)? Lady (Y/B/F/N)?" Haldir said in pure shock. The soldiers bowed down "I'm terribly sorry, I-" Haldir said but I cut him off "It's fine" I said and let my Bow disappear and my eyes turned into their natural color "You don't have to bow down. Get up" I stated to the soldiers. They obeyed and got up.

Time Skip

"Welcome Legolas, son of Thranduil" Haldir said in elvish "Our Fellowship stands in your dept, Haldir of Lorien" Legolas replied "Aah Aragorn of the Dunedain, you are known to us" Haldir said to Aragorn as he put his hand on his chest "Haldir" Aragorn said back, doing the same movement.

"So much for the legendary courtesy of the Elves! Speak words we can all understand!"Gimli said irritated "We have not had dealings with the Dwarves since the Dark Days"Haldir stated as he glared at Gimli "And you know what this Dwarf says to that? Ishkhaqwin ai durugnul! "Gimli said. My eyes widened at his words. Aragorn turned around and put his hand on Gimli's shoulder "That was not so courteous"Aragorn said. Haldir walked behind us and looked intensely at Frodo "You bring great evil with you"he said "You can go no further"Haldir said.

Time Skip

(Y/B/F/N)'s P.O.V.

Aragorn and (Y/N) was trying to explain to Haldir that we need their help and support because the road is too dangerous. I was sitting at some steps thinking of what happened at the mines of Moria. Lucy and Max approached me "Are you okay?"Max asked. I fake smiled and said "I'm fine"Lucy put her head on my shoulder and Max put his head on my lap " *sigh* I messed up guys. I-I disappointed her..... what kind of best friend am I?" "It's not your fault, you tried to protect her"Lucy said. I looked at her and let a heavy sigh.

"You will follow me"Haldir said. Looks like they persuaded him. Of course, (Y/N) is the best for this job.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.