Chapter 18

Bold=Elvish

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

~Flashback

I was running around in the flower field when I saw a beautiful blue butterfly flying around. I decided to follow it. As I was running I didn't notice the rock that was in front of me so I fell, hurting my knee "(Y/N)!"my mother called out, running towards me "Ouch"I hissed, looking down on my, now bloody, knee "Are you okay, love?"she asked, kneeling down "I fell"I whined "Let me see"she said. She put her hand above my wound and said something in an unknown language, a green like smoke coming out of her hand. When she pulled away her hand, the wound was gone and I felt much better.

"Feeling better honey?"she asked me "Thank you mommy"I said and hugged her tightly. She laughed and hugged me back "Come on, daddy is waiting for us inside. He's making dinner"she said as she picked me up in her arms and started walking back inside our house.

~End of flashback

~Flashback

Gandalf had just left, leaving me alone with another girl named (Y/B/F/N) and an Elf called Elashor. The big wooden gates closed, leaving me alone with two strangers. Elashor led me to my room "Tomorrow you and (Y/B/F/N) will have new clothes. The bathroom is over there"he said, pointing to his right. He walked towards a big closet and pulled out a shirt "Sorry if this is not your size but it will do for tonight. Are you hungry?"he asked as he put the piece of clothing on the bed. I shook my head 'no' "Very well, I'll be downstairs in the kitchen. If you get hungry I will prepare you something"he said. I nodded my head again. He stayed silent too, observing my small figure.

"Are you in pain?"he asked, referring to my scratches. I looked down at my scratched body and white torn dress, which was covered in my mother's blood "Want me to heal you?"he asked. I looked at him with frowned eyebrows "You can?"I finally spoke. He nodded his head in response "How?"I questioned. He smiled gently at me "Wait here"he said and left the room. 

After about three minutes he came back with a bowl of water "Sit"he said. I sat down on the bed, him doing the same thing "Give me your hand"he said. I extended my arm towards him. He took my tiny hand in his. He placed his free hand over the bowl of water and bend the water. My eyes widened "This might sting a bit"he said and put his hand on top of my wounds. I hissed in pain but then it went away. He did the same thing to the rest of my wounds. He noticed my surpised state and decided to talk "Never seen that before?"he asked with a smirk "No, my mom used to heal my wounds with a spell not . . . water"I exclaimed "You know, you can do that too"he said "Really?" "Mhm. Anyway get some rest now. You had a long day, dear"he patted my back and got up to leave "Mister Elashor"I called before he could close the door. He turned around and looked at me "Thank you"I said. He smiled at me "Your welcome, (Y/N)"he replied and closed the door, leaving me alone.

~End of flashback

~Flashback

I was walking around the garden when I heard someone crying. I followed the voice when I saw (Y/B/F/N) crying beside the pool. I walked towards her "Hey"I said softly. She turned around and looked at me. She was a mess "Why are you crying?"I asked her, sitting down beside her. She didn't answer. We sat in silence for about ten minutes, looking at the pool, until I decided to speak up "You know, our parents might be gone but at least we have each other"I exclaimed with a small smile. I might know her for a few weeks but I know what she's going through. 

"Really?"she asked "Mhm, Elashor is gonna train us and become stronger!"I said, placing a hand on her shoulder "After all we are friends"I told her. She looked at me and then smiled at me. I smiled back and looked up at the stars, thinking that my parents are up there, watching me.