Chapter 4

Morning Time

I woke up from a tickling feeling on my right cheek. I opened my eyes and I saw Blue nuzzling at my cheek and I smiled "Good morning Blue"I said in a sleepy voice. She made a high pitched sound meaning she said good morning too. I got up and the rest were still sleeping.

(A/N):Keep in mind that when the girls talk to the raptors is in their language ;)

"(Y/B/F/N) wake up"I said while shaking her buuuut no response "(Y/B/F/N) wake uuup"I said again. Max heard me and nuzzled his head at her neck. She groaned and hugged him "Good morning"she said in a sleepy voice too "What time is it?"she asked "Uuum it's..... 9 o'clock"I replied while checking my phone "Get up we have dance practice"I said while getting up from the bed and went to change "Okay!".

(Y/N)'s outfit:

(Y/B/F/N)'s outfit:

(Y/B/F/N)'s outfit:

After we changed we woke up the rest of the raptors and we went to wake up the girls

After we changed we woke up the rest of the raptors and we went to wake up the girls. We said to the girls to wait for us at the spot that we're gonna dance, in which is for fighting skills, archery etc. but whatever, because we want to check up on Frodo. We headed inside the room and he was still sleeping. "Good morning! Is he okay?"I asked Gandalf "Good morning girls. Yes, nothing happened while he was sleeping. I think that he will wake up soon"He replied "Well that's good news"(Y/B/F/N) said relieved "The wound will never heal fully though, not even with our magic"I stated "Unfortunately"Gandalf sighed "Anyway, if you need anything we will be at the practice field(A/N:I don't know how to call it), we have dance practice"he nodded and before we got out I hugged him.

We left and headed to the field "Sooo what are we gonna dance?"(Y/B/F/N) asked me "You know that curiosity killed the cat right?" "Come oooon (Y/N). Tell meeee"She whined. I let a smirk wipe onto my features"Fine. We're gonna dance 'Blood, Sweat and Tears', 'Not Today', 'Mic Drop' and 'DOPE' and I've learnt 'Boy meets evil'"I said "OMG YEEESS.... Wait you've learnt 'Boy meets evil'?"she asked surprised "Yeap"I said proudly "You're gonna dance it whether you like it or not"she said to me "Haha Okay".

"Hey girls! You wont believe it"(Y/B/F/N) said while running to the girls "What?"they said in unison "We're gonna dance BTS songs and (Y/N) has learnt 'Boy meets evil'!"she stated in excitement "What really?"Pinkie asked "Wow that's a difficult dance"Sunset said "Which songs are we gonna dance?"Rarity asked "'Blood, Sweat and Tears', 'Not Today', 'Mic Drop' and 'DOPE'"I replied "Okay let's start!"Pinkie said while grabbing my phone and connected it to the bluetooth speaker. The first song was 'Boy meets evil'. The song started and I started dancing.