Chapter 16

Bold=Elvish

Meanwhile

Elashor's P.O.V.

"P-please stop" . . .

"There was a butterfly in a spider's web, but it had no wings. And that butterfly is you" . . .

"HAHAHAHA!" . . .

"(Y/N)!"I screamed as I woke up from the nightmare I just had, my heart beating faster and faster and cold sweat running down my forehead. No it was not a nightmare, it was . . . it was a vision. I got out of my bed . . .

And sat up

And sat up. I took my phone from the night stand and checked the time, 5:06. I sighed and walked towards my bathroom . . .

I got in and put my hands on either side of the sink, my head looking down, trying to ease my breathing

I got in and put my hands on either side of the sink, my head looking down, trying to ease my breathing. I let out a big sigh and faced myself in the mirror. I run y hand through my hair in frustration. Flashbacks of the vision coming back to my head "She is in danger. I have to go!"I mumbled. I washed my face and then I packed up some clothes and weapons. I run downstairs at the field and called for my black horse, Thunder. He heard my call and galloped across the open field.

"Come on, Thunder. (Y/N) is in danger"I said as I hanged my bag on the saddle. I climbed up on the horse "We must arrive to Edoras at once"and we were off for our destination. It'll be four days ride to Edoras. I hope you'll be fine my dear.  Once we were out of the Gates, I put a force field so our home is invisible to whoever passes by. Thunder let out a worried noise "Do not worry Thunder, The raptors will keep it safe"I chuckled while patting the side of his neck.

Time Skip Three days later

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I was getting ready to go school. Sorry, trying to get ready "Guys, stop! I gotta get ready for school"I said to the raptors but they wouldn't budge. To give you an idea, Blue was holding me from my jeans, Delta was biting my sleeves, Echo was misplacing my stuff for school and Charlie was walking in front of me, not letting me pass by him. "Oh my God"I mumbled.