Her Past

She discovered her powers when she was six years old. Her combination was the most powerful .When her parents told her that, she was out of her mind, she couldn't believe it! Her parents decided to train her since they had almost the same combination as her. Gandalf The Grey was a very close friend with the family, (Y/N) was like his granddaughter and loved her dearly. So when he heard the good news he was so happy for (Y/N). They invited him to their house to celebrate since Gandalf offered to train her and tell her about the history of Middle-Earth, the history of the Great Elves and how the world was created. Her parents were a bit anxious because you see there were only about ten Great Elves left since that War between Great Elves and a very strong kind of Orcs. Since that War only a few had remained, two of them were (Y/N)'s parents.

When Gandalf came to their house to celebrate, since he offered his help about (Y/N)'s training, everyone had a good time. But . . . . . . . . . that night . . . . . . . something terrible happened . . . . . . . . something that will scar (Y/N) for her rest of her life. When they were all sleeping . . . . . When the War between the Great Elves and this kind of Orcs ended every Orc was wiped out but it looks like some of them survived.

When everyone was sleeping one of the orc entered quietly the room, in which (Y/N) and her parents were sleeping. The orc pulled out a dagger but not just an ordinary dagger, it was a special one that can kill the Great Elves. Her Father sensed that someone was in the room, being part demon, but . . . it was too late . . . . the orc stabbed him multiple times on his stomach and back when he got up. Her Mother heard noises and when she woke up she saw her beloved husband dead and the orc standing there proud of what he did. She got up quickly, took (Y/N) and changed into her Angel form but before she could fly away the orc threw one of the daggers at her left wing and fell.

She knew that this was her end. The orc threw another dagger towards (Y/N) but her Mother protected her with her body, her wings engulfing her. (Y/N) looked at her mother with sadness, fear and teary eyes. The last words of her Mother was to become the greatest Great Elf, both her and her Father loved her with their whole hearts and to protect the world from this malice. She gave her the necklace that she wore and collapsed on (Y/N). (Y/N) screamed and cried her eyes out.

The orc came towards her and started kicking her multiple times at her stomach until she coughed blood. When it stopped the orc took one of the daggers and was ready to stab her, (Y/N) closed her eyes and waited for the pain to come . . . . . . but . . it didn't. (Y/N) opened her eyes only to see the orc being stabbed by Gandalf. The orc collapsed on the cold ground and Gandalf run to(Y/N) and hugged her tightly. (Y/N) was in pain for both of her parents death but also the pain she felt on her body.

Gandalf then tried to calm her down and then took her to a huge house. There lived another Great Elf, Elashor. He had the same combination as (Y/N) and was very good friends with Gandalf.

 He had the same combination as (Y/N) and was very good friends with Gandalf

They arrived there in the morning. (Y/N), of course, was clueless. A man opened the door and greeted Gandalf. He saw (Y/N). He sensed that she was Great Elf. He let them pass inside. When they got inside they saw another girl, she seemed sad, depressed and full with rage. While Elashor and Gandalf talked (Y/N) approached the girl and introduced herself. The girls name was (Y/B/F/N), she was a Great Elf too with the same combination as her and Elashor and she was two years younger than(Y/N). She was here because her Father brought her here for her own good. After a while Gandalf and Elashor: