Chapter 5

It's morning now and again I woke up from a tickling felling on my cheek a.k.a. Blue. After some minutes I realized that the council is TODAY..... FUUUUCK!!!

"(Y/B/F/N) wake up. We have to get ready for the council...... *sigh* still not waking up"I mumbled the last part. I let a smirk wipe onto my features "(Y/B/F/N) THERE IS A COCKROACH ON YOU"I yelled. (Y/B/F/N) bolted up from the bed screaming "GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF! GET IT OOOOOFF!!!"meanwhile I'm laughing SO hard that I have tears running down my cheeks. After a moment of (Y/B/F/N)'s panicking mode she realized that there was no cockroach " *deadpan* really (Y/N)? You know that I HATE cockroaches!"(Y/B/F/N) deadpans "It's not my fault that you have problems with waking up" I say between laughs.

"Anyway we should get ready for the council. And remember no casual clothes, we need to wear a battle outfit"I continue "'Kay 'kay".

After we changed into our battle outfits:

(Y/N)'s battle outfit:

(Y/B/F/N)'s battle outfit:

we headed to find Gandalf and Frodo

we headed to find Gandalf and Frodo. Blue and Lucy were with us, the two alphas.

We found them outside,they were looking for us "Hey Gandalf and Frodo"I said "Good morning"(Y/B/F/N) said "Good morning girls"Gandalf said "Were you waiting for us?"I asked them "Yes so shall we go inside?"he asked. We agreed and headed inside. I sat between (Y/B/F/N) and Frodo, Gandalf was beside Frodo, Blue and Lucy were behind us "Okay girls I need you to be quite until the council ends"I said to the raptors "Why do you say that?"Blue asked me "Because I know that you'll start to hiss and growl when you'll sense someone that you don't like. Can you do this favor for me?"the two raptors nodded and I patted their heads.

"They can understand you?"Frodo asked me "Yeap. Velociraptors have their own language that only Great Elves can learn and understand and let me tell you that their language was, and is, one of the most difficult to learn"I explained "I see. Can I ask you another question?" "Of course!"I said with an close-eyed smile "Aren't you afraid of them? I mean they are pretty scary and they might kill you, being wild animals"Frodo asked honestly "Of course and we're not afraid of them. You see we have a special bond that can't be broken meaning that they can't kill us even though their claws and teeth act like our weapons which means that they can kill any supernatural creature. But you know what Frodo, I don't see them as wild animals but as a part of my family and they feel the same. Getting a Raptor is a whole process, but that's a story for another time. My point is that we raised them since they were little. It's like raising a dog, you begin to have a bond with the animal"I explained with a smile on my face, remembering all the memories of me and the raptors.