Chapter 15

Bold=Elvish

(C/N)'s P.O.V.

"SHE DIDN'T HAVE A SOUL GANDALF!"(Y/N) yelled. She let out a sigh of frustration and headed to, I'm guessing, their room. The rest of us were silent. "Gandalf?"one of her friends, Twilight, decided to speak up "What kind of nightmares?" "It's nothing Twilight, don't worry"he replied "With all respect mister Gandalf but we are her friends and we deserve to know"Sunset argued. Gandalf sighed but gave up "Her Demon form is messing with her head and I am guessing that this has tired her out"Gandalf said as he sat down "Messing how?"Pinkie asked "It creates illusions with her parents death and mine apparently"he informed us "And you didn't tell us because?"Rainbow asked, her head turning towards (Y/B/F/N) "Girls, I know as much as you know. The only person that knows here is Gandalf. I knew that (Y/N) had nightmares but I didn't know that they were that serious"she defended herself. 

"Furthermore, I didn't want to pressure her. You know how (Y/N) is. It's better if we giver time"(Y/B/F/N) added "Yeah, but sometimes giving her time isn't the best option"Rainbow argued. They kept talking about (Y/N)'s nightmares. I silently got up "Where are you going?"(Y/B/F/C/N) asked me "I'll be back"I whispered and headed to their room.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I slammed the door shut, startling the raptors, and headed upstairs. I walked on one of the beds and sat down, letting out a groan. My head was buried in the palms of my hands. My raptors approached me "Alpha Mommy, are you alright?"Blue asked me. I looked up at her and fake smiled "I'm fine baby"I said and patted the top of her head "You sure?"Echo asked "Yes, Echo don't worry"I lied. All of them approached me and cuddled with me. I let a sigh and enjoyed the moment.

Suddenly we heard the door open and close "(Y/N)?"(C/N) called. The raptors growled at the unfamiliar scent "Up here"I yelled. I heard him climbing up the staircase. When he saw me his eyes widened in shock "H-hi"he stuttered. I chuckled at his nervousness "Don't worry they won't harm you"I exclaimed "Guys this is (C/N). He was sent here from Lady Galadriel to help us. Be nice to him"I said to them. I gestured him to sit down beside me. He hesitantly started walking. The raptors never leaving him from their sight. He finally sat down.

"Go ahead. You can pet them"I said to him, myself petting Blue "I don't think-" "They won't hurt you. They just need time and a bit of love. Just don't pet them at the top or back of their head. For a stranger is like a sign of dominance and they hate that. I'd suggest their back"I stated. He gulped and slowly placed his palm on Blue's back. She softly growled at the touch, which made (C/N) flinch, but I gestured him to go on. Eventually Blue started purring. I chuckled "I think that she likes you"I said. The rest started smelling him "What are they doing?"(C/N) asked "They're getting used to your smell. It's normal"I explained.

"What are their names?"he asked, petting Charlie "This one is Charlie"I said, pointing "Echo, Delta and Blue"I said "Their names are according to their position in the pack and who was born first. Blue was the first one to hatch, making her the leader and Beta of the pack. Then it's Charlie, Delta and lastly Echo. Two boys and two girls"I finished "Wow, smart thinking"he said "I know"I chuckled "Who's the Alpha?"he asked me "You're looking at her"I smirked.

"Can I ask you something?"(C/N) questioned "Shoot me"I replied as I kept petting Blue "Sorry for asking but, is this your body?"I gave him a confused look "I-I mean demons and angels have to posses someone in order for them to walk on the earth and since you are part Demon, part Angel-" "(C/N) you're rumbling"I chuckled "Sorry hehe"he scratched the back of his neck and stayed silent as a sign for me to answer "Uh no, we don't have to posses anybody. Angels and Demons don't have a soul but Great Elves do. Moreover, we are mot fully Demons or Angels. That's why we have our own bodies, if that makes sense"I answered "Don't worry I get it"he said with a smile.