Chapter 2

After we were done eating, we went to the small living room and chat. We explained to them about the whole Great Elf situation and they swore to not tell anyone "Don't worry we won't tell a soul"Sunset said "Thank you so much guys, we appreciate it"I said.

"It's getting late, we should go home"Pinkie said with a hint of sadness "Why do you sound so sad?"I asked "Well we leave with a very old human, except Applejack, that she is... umm... how do I describe it?"Rarity asked "Bitch?"(Y/B/F/N) asked "Yes!"Rainbow said "I have an idea why don't you come and live with us?"I asked "Yeah, besides we have plenty of rooms"(Y/B/F/N) said "We can?"Fluttershy asked full with hope "Sure and if you want we can teach you how to play a musical instrument of your choice, fighting skills, archery and sword fighting"I said "Oh my god yesss that would be awesome"everyone agreed except Applejack "I'm so sorry girls but I belong with my family and I don't want to leave them behind" "It's okay we totally understand"(Y/B/F/N) said with a smile "Thank you but take a good care of them" "Honey please you are talking to the most Powerful and Greatest Great Elves in history that have six dinosaurs as Guardians"we all laughed at what (Y/B/F/N) just told us but something came in my mind.

 "Um by the way can i ask you something?" "Go ahead"Pinkie said. "Is this your natural hair color, because it's really . . . extraordinary" "Well you see we have some powers"Twilight said "Like?"I asked "Well me, Sunset and Rarity have telekinesis and can create something like a field that you either cannot attack us or you cannot hear the one that is inside the field and Fluttershy and Rainbow can fly by spreading their wings, including me. These are the common powers. Now each one of us has a different:Fluttershy can talk to animals, Rainbow has super speed, Sunset can see something like your life or what it's in your head when she touches you, Rarity can create a diamond force field, Applejack has super strength, Pinkie can blow up things with candy and me is telekinesis".

"Impressive"I said amazed "Anyway. Listen what we're gonna do:You'll go home tonight and pack your things and tomorrow we will pick you up and show you to your rooms. Then we can begin with either the musical instruments or battle field, how does it sound?"I asked "Sounds good to me"Rainbow said "Me too"Fluttershy said "Me three"Pinkie said the rest nodded their heads. "It's settled then, we will come for you tomorrow and fill you with more details. Goodnight!"I said as me and (Y/B/F/N) escorted them to the door.

"GOODNIGHT!"they all said in unison.

The next day

We picked the girls up, after we said goodbye to Applejack, and headed back to the mansion.

"Okay so let me show you your rooms. As I said yesterday each room has it's own bathroom so don't worry. Oh and Spike you want a separate room or you want to stay with Twilight?"I asked "Oh um I'm gonna stay with Twilight, if she doesn't mind" "Of course I don't mind Spike"She said with an eye-closed smile while rufling his hair.

"Okay so this is Rarity's room and bathroom: