Chapter 20

Saruman's P.O.V.

"Gandalf the White? Gandalf the Fool!"I said, not believing my ears "Does he seek to humble me with his newfound piety?"I continued, walking back and forth "There were five who followed the Wizard"I heard Grima say as he entered the hall "Three Elves, a Dwarf and a Man"he stated. The smell of horse filled the room. I sniffed the air, the smell coming from Grima himself "You stink of horse"I told him. He turned to leave but he stopped due to me talking "The Man . . ."I started, I turned around to face him "Was he from Gondor?"I questioned "No, from the north"he replied while wiping his lip wound with a cloth "One of the Dunedain Rangers I thought he was. His cloth was poor"he stated.

"And yet, he bore a strange ring. Two serpents with emerald eyes. One devouring, the other crowned with golden flowers"he finished. I searched my books until I found it "The Ring of Barahir"I said as I sat down on the chair in front of the table, filled with books and worn out papers "So Gandalf Greyhame thinks he has found Isildur's heir. The lost King of Gondor. He is a fool. The line was broken years ago"I said and closed the book.

"Wait, you said that there were three Elves?"I asked Grima, turning towards him "Yes, my lord"he answered "Were they from Lothlorien?"I asked him "I do not know about the male-" "The male?"I cut him off "Yes, the other two were she-elves. Though their clothes were a bit odd for Elves"he stated "They were the ones that sang, weren't they?"I asked knowingly "Yes, their eyes glowed a red color too and the atmosphere darkened"he exclaimed "I thought that Great Elves got extinct"I hissed, realizing what they were "Great Elves?"Grima questioned "I've never heard of such thing"he said "Because they got extinct for millenniums now. But I guess that these two survived"I said as I got up from the chair "They are powerful beings that Sauron himself is afraid of them. If we had such power with our side, the human race would fall within a day"I explained "They need someone to train them though, so I do not think that they will be a threat to us"I scoffed "It matters not. The world of Men shall fall. It will begin at Edoras"I exclaimed.

"Theoden will not stay at Edoras. It's vulnerable. He knows this. He will expect an attack on the city. They will flee to Helm's Deep, the great fortress of Rohan. It is a dangerous road to take through the mountains. They will be slow. They will have women and children with them"Grima said with a smirk. I raised my eyebrows in a pleasant surprise at his words, a small smirk forming on my lips.

 I went down to the pits, beneath the tower. I approached the leader of the Warg-riders, Sharku,  "Send out your Warg-riders"I ordered. He looked down at the pit with the Warg wolves. He looked at me and grinned devilishly.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

Me and the rest were heading to Helm's Deep. We were one day away from there. The soldiers were all around the crowd, to keep an eye on them. I was riding Blue. (C/N) was beside me. We were talking, laughing but that was interrupted from a loud 'thud'. We turned our heads and saw that Gimli had fallen from his horse. We both laughed at the sight "It's all right. Nobody panic. That was deliberate. It was delibarate"he said as Eowyn helped him up, laughing too. 

"I swear, Gimli is a walking meme"I said giggling "Yeah"(C/N) agreed "Sooo, new powers huh?"(C/N) asked, starting a new conversation "A.k.a. more training. As if 5.526 years was not enough"I scoffed "Jesus! Why so many?"he asked surprised "Well the fact that we had to learn ALL of the history of Great Elves and Middle-Earth in general. Spells, symbols, launguages, fighting skills, different supernatural beings, train these guys"I said, patting Blue's neck "And the list goes on, I find it reasonable"I said "I mean if you put it that way . ."he chuckled "How many years did you train?"I asked him "Me and (C/B/F/N) started at a young age. I think that we were twelve years old. It took a while but not five thousand years. More like a thousand. After that it was just training other Elves which led to us being lady Galadriel's most loyal soldiers"he answered "Impressive"I chuckled.