Chapter 11

Bold=Elvish

Me, (Y/B/F/N), Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli and the raptors are currently after that pack of Orcs that took Mery and Pippin away. Three days have passed, we haven't have slept at all nor have ate anything, which leads us to Gimli's current state "Come on, Gimli!"Legolas said. Gimli climbed up the little hill, exhausted "Three days and nights pursuit. No food. No rest. And no sight of our quarry, but what bare rock can tell"Gimli said, out of breath. I stopped too and took a deep breath "Hey guys why don't we just hop on the raptors? I mean it'll be faster I think"I stated "But wouldn't that make them tired?"Aragorn asked "Don't worry they can handle a lot of weight"(Y/B/F/N) exclaimed as she hopped on Lucy "Come on"I said and hopped on Blue.

Time Skip

Blue stopped running and sniffed the ground, Charlie doing the same "What is it girl?"I asked Blue and hopped off her. I went in front of her and keeled down. It was the pin from our cloaks. I picked it up "Not idly do the leaves of Lorien fall"Aragorn said "They may yet be alive"Legolas said, hopping off from Delta " *chuckle* they are pretty smart"I stated as I hopped on Blue again, Aragorn doing the same with Charlie "Less than a day ahead of us, come"he said. I looked behind and saw Gimli... rolling down the hill "Come Gimli! We're gaining on them!"Legolas said "I'm wasted on cross-country. We Dwarves are natural sprinters. Very dangerous over short distances "Gimli complained"I told you to let the raptors carry you but no "I yelled"I do not need any help"he argued back. I let a heavy sigh and nodded at Max. He went behind Gimli, put his head down, between his feet, and threw Gimli on his back and caught up with us.

After about two hours we reached the land of Rohan "Rohan. Home of the Horse-lords. There's something strange at work here. Some evil gives speed to these creatures. Sets its will against us"Aragorn said. Meanwhile Legolas and Delta went ahead of us "Legolas! What do your Elf-eyes see?"Aragorn questioned "The Uruks turn northeast. They are taking the Hobbits to Isengard"(A/N:-gard, -ga, -ga, -ga, -gard....... Sorry I had to) Legolas yelled back at us "Saruman"Aragorn whispered " *sigh* I swear to God I'm gonna stab that white bitch"I hissed.

Time Skip

"It's getting late, I think that we should rest for today"(Y/B/F/N) said as she hopped off Lucy "No.  We should keep going"Aragorn said "Aragorn, we should rest for at least a couple of hours. The raptors need some rest too, they've been carrying us for hours"I said as I hopped off Blue too. He let a heavy sigh and hopped off Charlie "Alright, let us rest for a while"he said. We nodded our heads and told Echo to guard us, since he didn't carry any of us.

I laid my exhausted body on the ground and summoned my black Ivory Pistol just in case. Blue, Charlie and Delta came close to me and cuddle me, Blue was my pillow, Delta was on my right and Charlie on my left side "Goodnight guys"I whispered to them. Echo also approached us and stayed awake. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. . . . . 

.

.

.

.

"(Y/N)"a voice said . . . . "(Y/N)"the voice called me again. . . . . I know this voice. . . . I woke up alone in the blank. Everything that surrounded me was pure white. I stood up and turned around and saw . . . . my parents. . . "Mom! Dad!"I said as tears run down my cheeks. I started running towards them but as I was about to hug them they disappeared. I looked around me and saw them again. I walked slowly towards them "(Y/N)...."my Mom said with a sad smile on her face "Why didn't you save us?"she said. I stopped walking "You could have saved us.... but you run away"my Dad stated "No"I whispered, more tears staining my cheeks "But you did"she said "No, no, no, no, no, no, no"I repeatedly said as I collapsed on the floor, my hands on my head as more tears run down my cheeks.