Chapter 19

Bold=Elvish

Previously . . .

"Where are the others?"I asked. Charlie pointed downstairs. I took a deep breath and started climbing down the stairs, the raptors behind me.

"Hey"I said. Everyone gasped . . .

Now . . .

I felt someone pulling me in a bone-crushing hug "Thank Ilúvatar. I thought that you wouldn't wake up"a very familiar voice said to me. I pulled away from the hug and looked up "Elashor?!"I exclaimed "What are you doing here?"I asked, not believing my eyes "I had a vision of you and . . . I 'm glad that I came"he said. I smiled at him and hugged him tightly. When I pulled away (Y/B/F/N) came running to me "Thank goodness you're okay! I'm so sorry. I should have believed you! I'm so stupid"she cried. I rubbed her back and hugged her too "Shh, it's okay now. I'm okay"I whispered to her. I looked over at Gandalf and walked towards him. I hugged him tightly "I knew that you were going to be fine, my dear"he said as he hugged me back just as tight. We pulled away from the hug and saw (C/N) standing behind us. He walked up to me and pulled me in a hug too "I thought that I lost you"he whispered "You're okay"he sighed in relief. I blushed and hugged him back, a smile on my face.

"(Y/N)!"I heard Pinkie yell in excitement. I quickly pulled away from (C/N)'s embrace and saw the girls running to me "Oh no"I muttered. They pounced on me, resulting in throwing me on the floor "You're okay!"Fluttershy cried out "Don't do that ever again!"Rainbow said and so on "You're gonna kill me a-again"I breathed out "Oops hehe"Pinkie laughed and they got off of me. They helped me up and Pinkie hugged me again "Glad that you are okay, my lady"Gimli said. I smiled down at him "Me too"I said. Aragorn and Legolas slightly bowing to me "How are you feeling lady (Y/N)?"Aragorn asked "I'm okay now"I answered with a smile.

"(Y/N)"Elashor called. I turned to him "What happened?"he questioned.

Small Time Skip

All of us were at the living room. Beside me was (Y/B/F/N) and Rarity, the raptors infront of me and Elashor was sitting on the ottoman on the opposite of me. The others were all around the room.

"After the fight, me and (Y/B/F/N) had, I headed back in school. I went to the bathroom stalls to calm down. When I heard the bell ring I decided to go to the class but I saw (C/N) at the end of the hallway. He talked to me but his behavior seemed off. Turns out that it was Akeldama that had shapeshifted into him. She hit me in the head and the next thing I know I was chained up in the school basement. Underneath me was a Great Elf trap, that made me weak and blocked my powers, and the chains had a restraining spell engraved on them"I started. Everyone stayed silent for me to continue.

"I didn't know what she was at first but then realization hit me. At first I thought that she was working fo Sauron but turns out that my parents had killed hers when the war between Great Elves and Great Orcs occurred and was looking for me for centuries. She said that she was gonna kill me too so I can join them. She also revealed her plan"I said "Plan?"Elashor asked "Her plan was to make everyone, and myself, think that I was going crazy. The shadows was her doings. And it worked perfectly. I had a fight with her, no one trusted me which made me an easy target for her"I continued as I pointed between me and (Y/B/F/N).

"Then . . . she tortured me with her daggers. She stabbed me, punched me, kicked me and the trap was not helping"I said "How come we did not hear you? We passed the basement door at least four times while looking for you"(C/N) asked "She had put something like a barrier so as to no one could hear us"I replied "Then how did you escape?"Sunset asked "Well the Devil is in the detail. One of the pipes above me was leaking. The drops were right on the trap. I tried to stall her until the trap was not working. After the trap broke I managed to get out of the chains. When I did I punched her, sending her to the wall and got out of the basement".