Facts (Both)

•Their true Demon form is not ugly because it is influenced by the other parts of their selves (Elf, Angel, Goddess). The other three are the 'definition of beauty', that's why their true Demon form is not ugly, disgusting or repulsive.

•They have the strongest combination because they combine good and evil (Angel-Demon).

•Both are in love with a human from the other world.

•They consume souls once in a century. Being part Demons they need them for their pleasure. But they eat souls of bad people or people that are ready to die.

•The Angel part offers the elements of Air an Light.

•The Demon part offers the elements of Fire, Blood and Darkness.

•The Goddess part offers the elements of Water and Ice.

•The Elf part offers the element of Earth.

•(Y/N) uses more her Demon form.

•(Y/B/F/N) uses more her Angel form.

•One day in the modern world is four to three in their world.

•(Y/N) is a little stronger than (Y/B/F/N).

•When they summon their weapons their eyes glow depending on their form that they are.

•(Y/B/F/N), sometimes, needs help to write a song so she shyly asks for (Y/N)'s help.

•Both of them have a necklace that communicates with Lucifer. They use it to summon him, or use the spell that he gave them and sent anyone in Hell for Lucifer to torture them for information that they need.

(Y/N)'s necklace:

(Y/B/F/N)'s necklace:

•Lucifer respects and is really good friends with (Y/N), (Y/B/F/N), the raptors, Gandalf and Elashor

•Lucifer respects and is really good friends with (Y/N), (Y/B/F/N), the raptors, Gandalf and Elashor. If they need help he is here to help them. But at first they were really scared but once they met him they thought that he was really friendly and funny, he is a fallen angel after all.

•They also met Mazikeen, Hell's best torturer a.k.a. Lucifer's right hand.

•If both of your parents are Great Elves then you will either get the one's parent combination or from both.

•If the one parent is a Great Elf then either you will be an Elf, A Great Elf or just a supernatural creature, for example just a Demon or just an Angel or a Vampire etc.

•They don't get affected by salt, holy water, holy fire, hell fire, devil's trap, angel banishing sigils etc. since their are not fully angels or demons.

•The race that the Great Elves fought was the Great Orcs. When Melkor went to the dark side and trapped some elves, turning them into the first orcs, he also took some lower Great Elves, turning them too.

•The top powers that they have are:shape-shifting, create illusions, telekinesis, spells against Great Elves.

•The only thing that can kills them is a cursed blade (swords, arrows, daggers). It has dark Great Orc magic and runes on it. Fortunately it hasn't be made one for millenniums now.

•Their Angel wings are the biggest out of the three, then are the Demon ones and the 'smallest' are the Goddess ones.

•(Y/N) knew some spells from her mother.

•In the modern world they change every decade state, country, town or continent in order for people to not get suspicious since they don't age.