"Are you freaking kidding me, Daisuke Kambe?! There was a gun with bullets pointed at you earlier! D'ya have no idea how much I wanted to scream in trepidation?!"

He pauses and stares at you for a mere moment, then he just grins after adverting his eyes from you. And this just made you even more annoyed.

"Did you even hear me?! You have guts to do that! I am going to—"

A moment of silence, Daisuke quickly leans towards you and pecks your lips. You grunted in irritation but you looked so freaking flustered already.

"That's not gonna change anything, Dai—"

With much audacity, he lifts one of his arm and gently places it on the back of your head- he lightly pushes your face towards his to taste your talkative lips.

You have to admit, he tastes so much more better than those candies you buy from street stores. And its great because- its also for free.

(a/n: damn (y/n) showing that he owns his man ya'll, im pRoud.)

You broke the kiss that felt like the entire world just stopped, as well as the time. Your eyes couldn't look straight into his pair, because of this burning sensation on both of your cheeks.

He silently chuckles and pecks your cheek for the last time. Your heart is racing so fast, you never knew that you could still be in heaven, even when you're not in heaven.

Footsteps was heard near, and you heard your brother's voice getting clearer. "Eyo! I was looking for you two in the subway and you were both just here."

None of you responded to him, you couldn't because you were busy trying to fix your tomato-face. "Blockhead? Did a cat got your tongue?"

You aggressively shaked your head at him, still avoiding any possible eye-contact. Until Kato notices your ears, "Oh dang, your ears are so red. Did I miss something? That's a very interesting sight."

"L-Lets just go, I'm tired." you forced to say and volunteered to be one walking infront of the two men behind you.

Even when afar, you could still clearly all their mutterings behind your back. "Millionare-dude, did you touched her chest?"

Your body freezes. What the hell did he just say?!

"No."

"Then what did you do? She's blushing from head-to-toe, and I think she's only like that around you."

And after that, Daisuke had no response to him anymore. "I'm going to murder my sibling when we get back home."