forty seven

Depuis le début

I fucking walked here and now I still have to wait? And because he's late? What a load of bull—

Oh I'm not that late.

Before Mark could turn around, he flinched when he felt arms wrap around his waist. He almost screamed but as soon as he turned around, he glared at the older boy who smiled at him.

Isn't this a nice night to rekindle our love?

I— Don't touch me, get off! Mark yells with a red face as he slaps Johnny's hands away from his waist.

Johnny laughs as he lets go of Mark and makes his way to sit on the empty swing that's beside Mark.

The atmosphere was silent around them with Mark pouting at Johnny for making him flustered. 'The first time we meet again and he has to go and ruin it. Fucking ass-'

So why did you suddenly want to meet out here for? Not that I mind.

Mark looks over at Johnny who gave him a soft smile while swinging back and forth on his swing. Yeah that's exactly what Mark texted last week to him, asking if he could speak with him in the park.

Oh um... Mark's voice trailed, already feeling all his confidence slipping away.

What? Cat got your tongue already? Johnny said with a smug smile, ❝I mean I know I'm handsome Mark but I thought you already got over my good looks.

Mark couldn't believe him right now, making jokes while he's dying on the inside of trying to get two simple words out.

Before he could speak, Johnny got closer to Mark and whispered in his ear. ❝Unless you still want more?

Mark scoffed as he pushed a smirking Johnny away, ❝No! Just shut up and give me my space ok?

Mark glared at Johnny who still had the smirk on his face resulting the younger to sigh. ❝Ok yes I did call you out here because I have something really important to tell you.

Johnny could sense the seriousness in Mark's tone and the smirk dropped, ❝You do?

Yes. And I'd stop swinging if I were you, might want to prepare yourself for what I'm about to say.

Johnny did as he was told and sat there, waiting for Mark. ❝Are you ok?

Mark shrugged his shoulders as he averted his gaze to the ground, ❝Yeah but I don't know how to say it without you getting mad...

Why would I get mad? Mark what's going on?

Mark gulped as he played with the dirt on the ground with his foot, ❝Um....