Chapter 29 -Why, why, why.

Lottie's POV

My heart began beating frantically as my eyes scanned the pieces of paper Ella held in front of my face over and over again. No. No. No. No. This couldn't be happening. Not now. Not after everything.

"I'm so sorry Lottie."

I felt my legs tremble and I fell to the ground still clutching onto the pieces of paper. I let the tears escape my eyelids, not bothering to wipe them away, or thinking of what a state I looked like with make up dripping all down my face. I heard footsteps coming towards us and buried my face in my knees, not wanting anybody to see me, or for me to see anyone.

"Lottie what's wrong?!"

Louis' POV

I opened my eyes slightly and vaguely heard the sound of someone crying. Crying? Who was crying? I heard Lottie's voice and cursed. I shook Eleanor awake and she was silent for a moment. Straight away we both jumped out the bed and ran into the hall, colliding with the others. I pushed straight past them and ran to Lottie's side, kneeling beside her.

"Lottie what's wrong?!"

Lottie didn't answer and carried on crying. I looked at Ella for an explanation who was sat beside Lottie comforting her. Ella pressed some pieces of paper into my hand and I quickly read through it.

STYLES BEEN UP ALL NIGHT?

It was found out that last night Harry Styles, 18, from One Direction was seen leaving Emma Ostilly's, (18) house early yesterday morning. Styles was seen going to a club a few hours before with his band mates; Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan and Liam Payne. And then seen again leaving without his band mates and with only Emma. The pair drove to Emma's house where they stayed together that night. The next morning as Styles was leaving Emma was seen holding onto him and a picture was taken. Soon after Styles left we got to have a quick word with Emma.

"I saw him last night. We got on well together, flirted. Then we went back to mine and slept together. I didn't know he had a girlfriend, but it didn't seem as if he cared."

We spoke to a few other witnesses who saw Styles and Ostilly at the bar.

"They were sitting up at the bar, so close to each other flirting like there was no tomorrow."

Another witness, not wanting to be named saw them leaving the bar also spoke to us.

"They didn't seem drunk as they left the bar. My girlfriend and I saw them walking to the car, flirting. Then they drove away."

Seems like Styles has got himself a new girlfriend, despite already being in a relationship with his band mate Louis Tomlinson's younger sister. What will Lottie and the rest of the band think about this?

Lottie's POV

Louis dropped the pieces of paper on the ground as soon as he'd finished reading them. I looked up at him and saw rage and sadness in his eyes, and also concern for me.

"Lottie."

I sunk my head into my knees and carried on crying. Louis wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close to him, soothing me.

"Lottie ssh. Its okay."

"I-its not okay though Louis."

"I know. I know."

Louis began rocking me in his arms, cradling me like a child. Everything was silent, apart from the sound of my cries. Everyone was huddled around me, trying to make me feel better. But none of them understood. The door opened and Harry walked in smiling.