Chapter 12 -Meet Max, My Boyfriend✡.

Lottie's POV

The doorbell rang and I ran to answer it. Louis got there first. He opened the door to a smiling Max holding a bunch of flowers in his hands. I pushed past Louis and ran at him. He smiled when he saw me, and put his arms around me tightly. I turned around and blushed at Louis, who was looking at Max in a very wierd way.

"Louis, this is Max, my boyfriend."

"Sup."

They shook hands, and we walked inside. Everything went quiet, all the other boys were in their rooms doing something, and there was no sign of them. Everything started to become a little awkward. Louis looked at me and smiled, then looked at Max, eyeing him up and down. I blushed, I hope Max wouldn't notice this, or would forgive Louis.

"So Max, how long have you and Lottie been together for then?"

"A year next month."

I shuffled next to Max, resting my head on his shoulders. I heard a door open and then heard Harry's voice coming from the corridor.

"Who's here? I heard the doorbell ring, is it the pizza delivery, I ordered it an hour ago and it still hasn't shown up."

Harry walked into the room, then stopped when he saw me with Max. He looked at me, his piercing green eyes looked, sad. I gave him a weak smile, then turned to look at Max. He squezzed my hand, comforting me a bit.

"Harry, this is Max, my boyfriend."

He looked at me and smiled a bit, then glared at Max. Max didn't seem to notice and held his hand out for Harry to shake. When they did, I grabbed onto Max's arm, and started walking towards my bedroom.

"Well, me and Max are going to talk, see you guys later!"

"Nice meeting you all."

I grabbed Max's arm and walked towards my bedroom. I turned around and looked at Louis. He looked at me and grinned. Use protection, he mouthed. I gave him an evil look, then carried on walking to my bedroom with Max.

Harry's POV

She has a boyfriend? She never told me, heck I don't even think Lou knew! His face when I walked in! Why didn't she tell any of us? What was she trying to hide. I tried to hide all the feelings from my face, failing miserably.

"Haz you ok?"

"Yeah, yeah I just feel a little sick."

Louis gave me a sympathetic look then walked up to me, patting my back. I tried to give him a smile back, I didn't want him to know about Lottie. After all he is her brother. I smiled at Louis then made my way to the sofa, grabbing the remote as I sat down, all thoughts in my head still on Lottie and Max. I don't know why, but I just had a funny feeling about that guy.

Lottie's POV

I sat down on my bed, soon followed by Max. He put his hand on top of mine then gave me a big smile. I flashed him a smile back then felt him put me on his lap. I giggled, then wrapped my arms around him. I burried my head in his shoulders, breathing in his sent. Oh how I missed Max so much! I held him tighter, then sniffed, trying to make sure I didn't cry.

"Max I've missed you."

"Same here princess, it feels different not picking you up for school. I keep forgetting and waiting at your house for about twenty minutes before realising your not coming out."

I looked at Max and gave him a smile before he bent his head down and kissed my forhead. I hopped off of his lap then lay down on the bed, stretching my legs out. Max came and lay down beside me, holding my hand as he wrapped his legs round mine.

"Babe, I have to go soon."

I sighed, then looked at Max with a frown. It hadn't even been an hour. I let go of Max's hand and turned around on my side. Max sat up, prodding me a little bit. The touch of his fingers made me shiver, it just didn't feel right anymore. Max didn't feel right anymore.

"Babe, please?"

I continued to ignore him and pulled the covers over my head, not wanting to hear him say how sorry he was. I was being stubborn but I was just upset. We didn't get to spend any time together and when he does come he can't even stay for an hour. After about five minutes of unsucessful attempts by Max he sighed and stood up. He walked around to face me then whisphered in my ear.

"Bye babe, love you."

He kissed my forehead then slowly walked to the door, waiting for me to say something. He waited for several minutes then walked out.

"Love You Too."

I waited until I couldn't hear Max anymore and for the front door to open, then close. I waited several minutes after that then stood up to lock my door. I shuffled back to my bed, and pulled the blanket over my body, before falling asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its a really short chapter sorry guys :( 

But I do have a reason! It was my mums birthday yesterday, and I haven't had internet all week and I've been ill :( 

I'm also having to read through all the entries and stuff, but I'm really sorry, I'll try my hardest to update as soon as I can! 

Thank you so so much for the 700+ reads and all the votes&comments&fanning! You guys are amazing and I love you all! I wouldn't be here without any of you, please carry on telling me what you think:')

Love Youss:*♥