Chapter 13 (Part 2) -Friends with benefits more like ✗

Lottie's POV

"Thanks again Lotts, see you at 7. Love you trills." 

"Don't thank me Ells! Thank the boys! See you later, love you more." 

I hung up the phone and put it on my dressing table. Ella could definitely go, which was great. We'd had quite a long phone call just talking about this and that, how I was settling in what was going on back home. I hadn't missed out on much, everything was supposedly 'quiet' without me. When Ella told me this I had to let out a laugh. I'm sure she was just exaggerating things. 

One thing was for certain though, she'd love the boys and had been wanting to meet them for quite a while. I told her I'd try and organise something but because they were so busy we never got the chance. She'd been looking forward to this day as much as I had been. I couldn't wait for her to meet them, she'd love them and they'd love her. I was absolutely certain about it. 

I walked over to my bed and picked up my towel that I'd left there the other day. I walked into the bathroom and locked it, making sure I had all my things. I didn't want to risk Harry getting hold of them again. A smirk slid onto my face at the thought of Harry. I still hadn't spoken to him, or any of the other boys for that, well apart from Niall. I turned on the shower and slipped inside, washing my hair and body. I began to sing 'What Makes You Beautiful' again but stopped after I remembered what happened last time, flushing crimson at the thought. I have no idea why I'm blushing, no ones here watching me. Still feeling a bit unsure, I stopped the shower and wrapped my towel around my body. 

"Hello? Is anyone there?" 

I walked towards the door slowly, then jumped when I heard a voice coming from it. 

"Yeah its Harry, are you finished now? I'd like to take a shower." 

I walked over to the door and opened it, revealing a smiley Harry. I looked behind him, ignoring him as best I could. 

"Well I've not finished yet." 

"That's fine with me, we can always share the shower." 

He winked at me, and I looked at him shocked. He just laughed, and tried to walk through the door. 

"Not gonna happen." 

I smiled at him, then stuck my tongue out, closing the door as I did. He still had a smirk on his face, and his eyes were shining bright. I decided to wipe the smile off his face, and get him back for this. I opened the door, and found him still there frowning. At the sound of the door opening he smiled again. 

"Couldn't resist my good looks could you." 

He winked at me, I held back a laugh. 

"Of course." 

"Oh come on, you know its true. And hundreds of other girls and boys think so too." 

"Your so full of yourself." 

I laughed then turned around and walked back into the bathroom. 

"Hey! You can't really take that long! Come on Lotts, please!" 

I just laughed at him and slammed the door shut. I hopped back into the shower, and began to shave my legs and rinse the conditioner out my hair. Vanilla essence. Mmm. It was my favourite. I'd been using it since I'd first found it about two years ago. Ten minutes later and walked out the bathroom. Harry stood outside waiting, towell in hand, leaning against the wall tapping his foot. 

"I'm so sorry if I caused you so much trouble by taking a shower your majesty." 

Harry raised his eyebrow at me and I chuckled walking back to my room. I dried myself off and put on a strapless bra and knickers. I sat down at my dressing table and checked my phone for the time. 5:45. Time flies. We needed to leave at 6:30 because the restaurant was a half hour drive. Ella would be meeting us there. I decided to have my hair natural, wavy. I blowdried it to make it quicker. 6:00. I walked over to my wardrobe and opened it scanning it for my dress.