Chapter 11 -Food Fight:')♡

Harry's POV

I woke up to the sun shining on me, still holding Lottie in my arms. She looked beautiful. She was still fast asleep in my arms, guess I'd fallen asleep last night and forgotten to go back to my room, oh well not saying it's a bad thing. I looked at Lottie, her eyes were closed and her head was rested on my chest. I moved a little bit and then she opened her eyes for the first time. She sat up then looked at me, her eyes wide awake.

"Mmm. Whats happening? Wait, what are you doing in here.."

"Sorry, I fell asleep last night."

She looked at me for a few seconds then put her head back in my arms.

"Goodnight Harry."

"Babe, its morning."

Lottie slowly sat up then went a pale pink. She looked so cute when she blushed.

"Sorry, I say the most stupid things when I wake up."

"Don't be sorry, are you alright now though? I'm really sorry I didn't mean to scare you last night.."

"Don't worry about it, I always do that."

She gave me a quick hug then got out of the bed.

"I'm going to make some breakfast, wanna help?"

"Nah, I'm good thanks."

She rolled her eyes at me, then walked out the room closing the door. Maybe I would go help her, later.

Lottie's POV

I walked out my room to the kitchen. Why did I put my head back in Harry's arms? Ergh, I was so stupid! He's going to think I was trying something with him now. Oh what would Max think? Max. I'd been too busy with the boys to even look at my phone, let alone text him. I carried on walking to the kitchen and smiled at Zayn, who was drinking some orange juice.

"Morning Lottie."

"Morning Zayn."

"You alright now?"

"Yeah, thanks for last night."

"No problem."

I gave him a warm smile and sat down next to him. He started playing with my hair, which made me giggle. As I was about to reach for his hair he moved his head quickly.

"In your dreams princess."

He planted a quick kiss on my cheek then ran off.

"Zayn!"

I was trying to sound angry for him leaving me to clean up the mess he'd left, but it came out as a fit of giggles. He popped his head from out the door, and I shot him evils. He pretended to cry, and I blew an air kiss towards him. He caught it then went back into his room. I walked back to my bedroom, I needed to call Max quickly and tell him how things were going. I opened the door and looked at Harry sprawled all over my bed.

I shook my head and walked towards the desk quietly. I searched for my phone but it wasn't there. I knew I put it there last night. I turned around and saw a faint light coming from Harry. I walked towards him and tapped his shoulder. He groaned.

"Harry give me my phone."

"Mmmmhh, what phone."

"Harry don't play games with me I saw the light. Now give it!"