Chapter 15 -I've got a plan.

Harry's POV

I opened my eyes and glanced over at Lottie. I was supposed to see her lying in Louis' arms but she wasn't there. I shot up quickly, Niall's arm flopping off me in the process. He mumbled something then turned over to his side. 

I jumped out the bed and searched for Lottie. She was sitting by her dressing table, doing something. I slowly walked over to her and saw her flicking through a photo album of her and Max. 

"I really loved him Harry." 

I put my arms around her neck, and buried my head onto the top of hers before kissing her forehead. Tears began trickling down more freely down her cheeks. 

"I know." 

Lottie stood up and wiped her tears away. She pulled a straight face and took a deep breath in. I felt horrible. I'd warned her, but not enough. Now her heart was broken. But she was brave. What she did, acting like it was no big deal, it was normal for boyfriends to cheat. She wrapped her arms around me, the tears on her cheeks sinking into my chest. 

"I'll kill him if he shows his face again." 

I felt Lottie's lips curl into a smile and looked down at her. Her sky blue eyes were outlined red, and puffy and she had make up smudges strewn across her face. 

"I love you Harry." 

"I love you too Lotts." 

I heard someone cough, and mine and Lottie's heads spun round slowly. Louis was sitting upright hands crossed over his chest.

Lottie's POV

"Harry." 

"What is it Boo Bear?" 

"Shirt. Put it on. I'm liking it, but my little sister isn't old enough to see this yet." 

I walked over to Louis and gently hit him on the head laughing. 

"Oh Harry's shown me more." 

Louis gagged then realised what I'd said and as well as Harry had a horrified look on his face. By now I was a heap on the floor, crying again. But of laughter this time. The boys began to sit up, all of them yawning. Niall was the first to speak. 

"What did we miss?" 

"Lottie's seen Harry's ... parts.." 

Niall looked horrified. I looked up to get a glimpse of Niall's face then fell back down laughing. Harry chuckled as well. Harry slowly got up then sat down on the bed, my eyes were still watering. I jumped onto the bed and put my head in Louis' lap and laughed again. 

"I was just joking, and anyway what parts?" 

The boys all burst out laughing as Harry stood there, pouting. I wrapped my arms around Harry smiling. 

"I'm sorry." 

"Sorry's not good enough." 

Harry crossed his hands over his chest as I shook my head in despair, and quickly planted a quick kiss on his cheek. 

"That good enough for you?" 

Harry smirked and nodded. 

"Anyway's enough of that. Are we doing anything today Boo Bear?" 

"Well you know how I was telling you about that small concert we've got on friday?" 

"Yeaah I remember, carry on." 

"Well we all want you to come with us, and if you say yes, then today we will go dress shopping." 

"Dress shopping for you?"