Chapter 27 -Secrets.

Lottie's POV

I opened my eyes and turned round to bury my head in Harry's chest and saw there was no one there. My eyes widened and I sat up. I picked up my phone and looked at the time. 11:06. Maybe he was in the kitchen. I jumped out of bed and quickly put on shorts, a hoody and some socks before slowly walking into the kitchen. I yawned and sat down beside Niall before resting my head on his shoulder.

"Morning Lotts."

"Morning boys. Have any of you seen Harry? He didn't come back last night."

I looked at Louis who seemed confused.

"He said last night he was leaving early, what do you mean he's not here?"

"I mean he's not there, I woke up and he wasn't there. Where do you think he could be Louis?"

"I'm not sure Lotts, try calling him."

I nodded and ran back in my room before calling Harry. It went straight to voicemail. I tried calling more times, but it still went to voicemail.

"Hey Harry its Lottie. Erm you didn't come home last night and I'm worried about you. Please call me, I love you."

I put my phone on my side table and began fidgeting with my hands. I felt the bed sink a little and saw Louis by my side.

"No answer?"

"Straight to voicemail."

"He'll be fine. Don't worry. He can look after himself."

Louis hugged me and I nodded. Louis was right. Harry was fine. Perfectly fine. He'd probably fallen asleep in the car or was out doing something and his phone probably ran out of battery. Yeah I'm sure that's it.

Harry's POV

I opened my eyes with a horrible headache. I was going to need some painkillers for this. I turned round to my side to see Lottie, but got a shock when I saw Emma. Sh*t. I jumped out the bed and got my phone from the side table. I opened it to see a lot of missed calls, texts, and a voicemail from Lottie. I opened the most recent text.

From: Lotts

Harry where are you? I'm really worried, please call me when you see this!xx

I opened the voicemail and listened to it. Guilt spread all over my body. I felt so bad. I needed to leave now. I quickly pulled on my trousers and my shirt and heard Emma cough. I turned around to face her and saw she was smirking.

"I had a great night."

"Yeah well I didn't. And it meant nothing."

She chuckled.

"Say what you want Harry, I know you liked it."

I stormed over to Emma and she stopped smirking.

"What makes you think I enjoyed myself in the slightest bit yesterday? I have a girlfriend and you forced yourself on me! Plus I was drunk!"

"That's not what it looked like. It seemed you had fun."

"Yeah well I didn't. I don't know what you did to me yesterday, but that wasn't me."

Emma chuckled again.

"Cheeky, I like it."

She said getting closer to me. I rolled my eyes at Emma and turned round. Before I knew it she'd jumped on top of me and was sitting on my chest on the ground, keeping me from moving.

"What the hell Emma get off of me!"

"Feisty. I like it."

She began kissing my neck again and then moved to my lips. I turned my head and she giggled.