Chapter 13 (Part 1) -The Search For Food♨

Lottie's POV

I lay down on my bed, crying for what seemed like hours. I'd fallen asleep at some time after the boys had come to see me. Every now and then I'd hear faint little knocks on my door, I'd ignored all of them though, not caring about what they were about to say to me.

It made me feel rude and impolite but I just wasn't in the mood to talk at the moment. I just needed to be on my own. I shifted on the bed and my stomach rumbled. I'd slept through lunch. Oh well. I turned over to my side but it felt even worse.

Defeated, and literally dying of hunger I sat up and slowly got out of the warm spot in my bed. This was definitely one thing I hated, getting out of that one warm space in your bed for something. Worst. Feeling. Ever.

I walked down to the door trying not to look in the mirror as I did. As I got near the door I felt sunlight shining on me and turned around. As I did I caught a glimpse of myself. I looked terrible. Normally I wouldn't even dress like this, even if I was home alone. Hair up in a messy bun, hoody, sweats, fluffy socks. Only if I was very upset, like when I found out about Aunt Rosie.

Aunt Rosie.

She was the reason I'd come here and while I was here crying about something as silly as an argument with my boyfriend she was lying in a hospital bed awaiting her death. NO. Lottie you must not think like that. I mentally slapped myself and all bad thoughts washed away.

Aunt Rosie was going to be just fine. She was a fighter. I smiled at this, I remember in primary school when she had an argument with one of the mums and they'd had a big bust up outside. Aunt Rosie had left her with a broken nose and arm and she'd only managed to sprain Aunt Rosie's wrist. That day had been quite eventful. My thoughts flicked back to another day when Aunt Rosie was attacked in London. Some guy had tried to mug her and had ended up putting her in hospital. She'd been fine, but was a bit worked up. Louis was lovely to her though and had looked after her so well.

I walked through the corrider, quickening my pace as I got closer to the living room. As I entered the room the boys started calling out my name, big smiles on their faces. I couldn't bring myself to look at them and ignored them completely. I carried on walking to the kitchen without giving them a second glance.

I walked into the kitchen and searched through the fridge for something to eat. No luck. You must be joking me. After I'd told them there was no food, you would've thought they'd gone out to get some. Maybe I just wasn't looking in the right place. I moved towards the counter and climbed onto it carefully, not wanting to risk injuring myself. I stood up holding onto the cupboards for balance. I scanned the insides of them with no luck. Just as I was about to get off I felt someone's breath on my neck and moved me feet into the air, falling off in the process.

Luckily they caught me in their arms. I looked up at them and smiled, grateful they were there even though they were partly the reason as to why I nearly fell off in the first place. Niall helped me stand up and smiled at me, his bright blue eyes locked with mine. I smiled back at him and brushed myself down.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't looking. Thank you."

"Don't worry about it, I couldn't of just left you there, you'd probably end up in hospital with an injury."

I felt like I'd been kicked in the gut. The word hospital made everything come crashing down making me think more. If I'd of died thirty seconds ago I could be in heaven with my mum and dad. And then when it was Aunt Rosie's time, she'd be with us too. It was utterly, utterly selfish, but it was true. But what about Louis? He had his whole future to think about. His band. His career. His marriage and kids. Everything he'd always wanted. If I died, he'd probably lose it.

I realised I was still talking to Niall, and that I was day dreaming. I looked up at him, and gave him a week smile. He responded with a stronger one.

"I'm sorry Lotts, I shouldn't of said that, I'm really sorry."

Niall walked towards me, a frown drawn on his face. He wrapped me in bear hug and held me tightly. I buried my head in his chest, breathing in his aftershave.

"Don't worry Niall, its all fine."

I took a breath in, trying to hold back my tears, failing miserably. I breathed in and they disappeared, along with the help of Niall's shirt.

"Lottie, I know your going through a hard time at the moment but you mustn't ever forget that you've always got me, Louis, Zayn, Harry and Liam. You'll never have to face anything alone. We'll always be here for you, always."

My heart warmed up and I squeezed Niall tighter. My eyes filled with tears and I let them fall, a smile on my face. These boys had only known me for a few days, yet it already felt like it had been years. They made me feel so much happier, I felt like I could confide in them anything.

"I'll let you carry on with what you were doing before then."

Niall walked towards the door, flashing at smile towards me before walking away. I smiled back at him then faced the fridge again, thinking about what I was going to do. I could quickly go to tesco or something.."

"Hey Lotts, I just remembered something!

I turned around and saw Niall walking back towards me and smiled again.

"What was it?"

"Louis wants you to meet Eleanor, and she really wants to meet you too, so we're going out for dinner tonight if your up for it. You can bring a friend too if you'd like."

My heart skipped a beat, and I smiled. I was finally going to meet my brothers girlfriend! I was really looking forward to meeting her, not because Louis talked about her twenty-four seven but because she seemed so nice and she was beautiful! Hopefully we could be friends. And also I could bring a friend, Ella. It had been a while since I'd seen her so this would be great.

"I'd love to Niall, that would be great."

We both smiled and hugged again.

"This is going to be great! I'll go tell the boys and we'll all start getting ready. Try not to leave your things in a place Harry can find them though."

Niall winked and I blushed crimson. It was funny when Harry did it, but annoying at the same time. And he still hadn't given my bra back to me. I smirked then walked to my room dialling Ella's number as I sat down on my bed.

___________________________________________________________

Hey everyone! I am sososo sorry I haven't uploaded in ages!

But I've been ill for a week, its been going around, I hope none of you have had it its horrible :( but yeah, and when I finally started to write the chapter I was nearly finished and my laptop decided to switch itself off oh what fun :|

So I had to do it all over again :'(

But I decided to do two parts for this chapter;D

I'm going on holiday tomorrow though for a week in spain so woo sun :D (y) I'll start writing on my phone like I did for this chapter though so I can hopefully upload when I'm back:)

Competitions over now though! Thanks for all your entries! Good luck to you all! Have a nice easter, don't forget to comment,vote, and fan if you want :)

Thanks for all your support :)

Don't know what I'd do without you all:*<3

-btw just wanted to say the little symbol at the top kind of looks like food so I thought why not?;)