Chapter 28 -Surprise Louis!

Lottie's POV

"Louis! Louis get your lazy butt up!" 

"Mmhh. What time is it?" 

Louis said, his voice slightly slurred. 

"Ten. C'mon wake up! I've got a surprise for you!" 

"Fine. Just give me twenty minutes." 

"Be quick!"

* * *

Louis and I hopped into the car and began driving onto the motorway. 

"Where is it we're going?" 

"Its a surprise." 

"I hate surprises." 

Louis whined, crossing his arms over his chest. 

"Your point?" 

"Where are you taking me?" 

"Just be quiet and enjoy the ride!" 

"Fine." 

Louis said, pouting. He turned to look out the window acting like a toddler, making me laugh. We carried on driving for about ten minutes and I pulled outside a small cottage. 

"We're here." 

"That was quick." 

"Yeah, now go to the door!" 

"Why?" 

"Just do it!" 

"Nike." 

I rolled my eyes at Louis and we both walked up to the door. I couldn't contain my excitement as Louis rang the doorbell. We heard footsteps and the door opened. I looked at Louis' face. His mouth dropped and he had a huge smile on his face. 

"Aunt Rosie!" 

He said grabbing her into his arms. 

"I missed you so much." 

He said, tears falling down his cheeks. 

"As did I." 

We walked in and sat down on the sofa with Aunt Rosie. We began to tell her everything that had happened recently. It felt just like old times. Before meeting the boys. Before X Factor.

Niall's POV

I burst out laughing as loud as ever. The sound echoing through the flat. I turned around and took a deep breath, counting up to ten, and finally calmed down. Liam walked by shrugging his shoulders, asking me why I was laughing. As I was about to speak he looked at Zayn and smirked. I couldn't help it, I began to laugh again. Zayn slowly opened his eyes and looked at us peculiarly. 

"What are you staring at?" 

I began pointing at his head, but couldn't as I was in tears of laughter. 

"For gods sake Niall! You woke me up!" 

Eleanor walked into the room and stopped. She took a quick look at Zayn and burst out laughing along with me. 

"I'll find out myself." 

Zayn huffed before storming into the corridor. I heard some voices, Harry's and then Harry walked over to us all. He pointed behind him and mouthed Niall. I nodded and Harry smirked. 

"NIALL!" 

Zayn yelled. This set us all off again. Zayn stormed back into the room with us all, giving me deadly looks.