Chapter 9 -Meeting The Boys♥

Lottie's POV

I drove out of the hospital waving to Louis as I drove away. I couldn't wait to meet the rest of the boys later. But poor Aunt Rosie. She was really ill, I've never seen her like that before, I just hope she gets better quickly. Hopefully she'd wake up from her coma this week and then the doctors could run more tests on her so we can find out whats wrong with her, or maybe the tests they did on her before could tell us something. I really don't care which one it is, I just want to know Aunt Rosie will get better.

I was about five minutes away from the house when I got a phone call from Max. I ignored it, and turned into my road. I slowly parked my car in the garage and opened the front door. It was only half past four but it was still quite chilly! I slipped inside the house and swapped my converse for fluffy slippers. 

I walked upstairs clutching my phone in my hands. I dialled Max's number and waited for him to answer. He answered on the first ring.

"Hey babe, how'd it go?"

I explained to him everything that happened at the hospital, from how we thought Louis probably wouldn't make it in time, to Aunt Rosie going into her coma. I also told him how I'd be staying with Louis and the rest of the boys until Aunt Rosie was feeling better.

"Woah, so you're gonna be staying with five boys? For about two months?"

"Yeah, it'll be good though, I've been waiting to meet them all for ages."

"Well make sure they all know you've got a boyfriend."

"Maaax, I wouldn't cheat on you! You know that!"

"I know you wouldn't baby but still make sure they know your mine."

I giggled. "Ok Max I'll make sure of that! I've got to go now though, I still haven't started packing at all, and I need to ask Louis what time he's meeting me. Love you."

"Love you more."

I hung up and sent him a text.

To: Max

Max you know that's impossible, I love you more than words can explain xox.

Love From; Lottie <3

I took my suitcase and packed all of my clothes inside it, not everything fitted in though so I had to bring a very big rucksack to put other things in too. Louis would laugh when he saw how much I was taking. However, I was sure he wouldn't be laughing when I told him he was going to take it all. Ahh cheeky Lottie, I thought to myself, smiling. I changed into light blue skinny jeans, a simple white top with a pale pink heart in the middle, a long black jumper, and some white converse.

*NEW MESSAGE*

From: Max

Babe stop it, you know I love you more ;) xox

Love From; Max <3

I laughed when I read the message, typical Max! I picked up a make up wipe and wiped away all  of my make up. I looked horrible. My hair was all knotted, my mascara had left marks all over my face from when I was crying as well as my eyeliner and my foundation had gone patchy.