Chapter 16 -The Concert♬♪♩

Harry's POV

The plan was foul proof. Me and Ella had spent hours discussing it. What was great about it, and things that could go wrong. There was only one thing that could go wrong, but I'm sure it won't. Well, I hope it won't.

* * *

"Its time to get up! Its time to get up! ITS TIME TO GET UP!" 

Me, Zayn, and Liam began jumping on Niall and Louis, making them groan and shout at us. The girls sat on the sofa, a big blanket divided between them laughing at us. I looked closer at Lottie, her eyes were shining a bright green and she was moving towards us. 

"May I?" 

We nodded at her and she sat on the boys. 

"Get off Lotts your really heavy!" 

Louis whined. Lottie looked at Louis her mouth wide open. She turned away and fell to the floor with a loud bump. Louis and Niall began laughing as Zayn helped her up. 

"That really hurt my bum." 

The boys laughed. 

"What time is it?" 

I pulled out my phone and looked at the time. Wow it was already 12. Time sure does fly when your having fun, or in our case being our lazy selves and sleeping. 

"Its 12." 

"Concert starts at four, so we need to leave at two right Harry?" 

"Right Lottie, then there's the after party at seven." 

"Wow this is going to be great! Now if you excuse me, me and the girls are going to get ready!" 

Lottie ran past me, along with Ella and Eleanor. They walked into Lottie's room slamming the door. 

"Don't come in!" 

Lottie shouted to us all. 

"We should probably start getting ready too boys." 

We all walked into our rooms and began getting ready for the concert. It was going to be a good night. I hope.

Lottie's POV

Ella and Eleanor sat down on my bed, their dresses in their hand. I went to my dressing table and got out my blow dryer, straightener and curler. 

"How are you going to have your hair then Ells?" 

"Straight." 

"Nice what about you Eleanor?" 

"Mm I think I'm gonna go with curly for today." 

"Your hair curled would be perfect with your dress." 

"Thanks Lotts. How are you going to have your hair though?" 

"I'm just gonna have mine natural, put a bit of product to make the waves look good." 

"That would look great Lotts. Let's get to work!" 

We all took a shower, me going first because my hair was longer than theirs and would take longer to dry, especially as I was having it natural. I washed my hair with my coconut scented shampoo and conditioner, and body. I shaved my legs and walked out the shower. I towel dried myself and pulled on my underwear. I walked out to the girls smiling. 

"This is going to be great!" 

Half an hour passed and we'd eventually all got our showers. 

"Lotts can you curl my hair?"