Chapter 10 -Don't Mess With Me Curly★

Harry's POV

I'd just waked out of Lottie's bedroom. I wanted to see her on my own, without the other guys. I know it sounded silly because I'd only just met her but I really like her already. She was gorgeous, funny, kind, cheeky. I knew I'd have to chase her, but it would so be worth it. Hopefully she wouldn't have a boyfriend which would make everything much easier. But if she did, I'd still try, I mean if she had a boyfriend why would she have been flirting with me earlier? I walked into the living room to see all of the boys sitting on the sofa. I sat down with them next to Louis, and looked at him as he began to speak to me.

"Harry we kinda have a problem."

"What's happened?"

Louis' eyes glanced over to the table next to the sofa and I noticed the pizza's we'd been making earlier. Damn. They were ruinined. We'd left them in the oven too long. I cursed again and ran my hands through my hair. I was supposed to be making sure they were cooked properly, I'd obviously forgotten when Lottie walked in, I was so stupid! I knew how well Louis wanted this dinner to be and I'd dissapointed him.

"Hazz don't worry about it, we can get a takeaway."

"Do you know what pizza Lottie likes?"

"No but I'll ask her. Oh Lottie right on cue! What pizza do you like?"

Lottie walked in right on time and walked over to us all. There wasn't any space left on any of the sofas because we were all lying on them. I sat up and tapped my legs motioning her to sit on my lap. She looked at me with a wierd expression then slowly started walking towards me. Oh yes.

She stopped as she got closer to me, then turned around and sat on Louis' lap. I looked at her gobsmacked and she giggled. Cheeky girl.

Lottie's POV

I walked towards the boys and looked for somewhere to sit, nowhere! I was about to sit on the floor when Harry noticed my dilema. He patted his legs, obviously wanting me to sit on his lap. I don't think so curly. I looked at him wierdly, but decided to go along with his game. I walked towards him and stopped. Louis was right next to him, I turned around and sat on Louis' lap, laughing at Harry. All the other boys started laughing, and then Louis tapped my shoulder.

"Mmm?"

"Margarita, or ham and pineapple."

"Same as me."

Louis turned to look at Harry, as well as the others.

"Since when?" 

They all said in unision, raising their eyebrows. This made me laugh. Poor little Harry was being ganged up on by his friends. Harry's smile changed to a frown which made me grin.

"Awww is ikkle wikkle Harry upset now?"

He looked at me and raised his eyebrows. Someone doesn't seem to like the nickname I gave him. I stood up and walked towards the door.

"I'm going to take a shower and change."

I walked out of the room and into my bedroom. I grabbed some black shorts, a purple tank top and a pale pink hoody. I headed towards the bathroom and put all my things on the floor. I got undressed and stepped into the shower. It was so nice, warm and peaceful. I began to sing "What Makes You Beautiful" not too loud, so the boys could hear, but just loud enough for me. I washed my long brown hair and then my body. After I'd rinsed off I grabbed the towel hanging on the rack beside me and wrapped it around my body. I stepped out, steam from the shower leaving as I did. I dried my body and looked for my pyjamas. What the? They weren't here. I could of sworn I brought them. I looked at the door and noticed it was open just a crack.