Chapter 4 - A Phone Call From Louis☎

Lottie's POV

Everything that happened before was in the past now though, it was all over. Like my parents had once said: look at what the future brings you. Guess we'd been lucky. Louis entered the X Factor and came in third with the rest of his band and was now really famous! We spoke on the phone a lot, but I didn't get to see him much now, as he was really busy with his tour and new album coming out. But I guess he was happy and that's all I cared about.

Then there was me. I'd been lucky enough to move school, I went to the school my best friend Ella Parc went to, all thanks to Julia; the lady that called the ambulance on the night of the accident. Ever since I got there my life changed completely. I was popular, there was not a single person that didn't know my name, and I had lots of friends, but one of the best things, I had the hottest boyfriend that all the girls wanted. My life was finally perfect again.

***

Max led me into the lockers, placing his hands on my waist. He pulled me closer to him, his breath on my neck. I looked into his beautiful caramel eyes and smiled. I love you, he whispered in my ear. I melted inside like every time he said this to me, he took this as an advantage and quickly captured my lips. His mouth was warm and his lips were soft, and sweet. His fingers moved up to my neck and wrapped into little strands of my hair.

There was a loud cough, and we broke away looking at the teacher standing in front of us.

'Master Green, Miss Tomlinson. If you wouldn't mind, could you take this somewhere else and not in my hallway?'

I flushed scarlett and looked at Max, he reached for my hand and held it lightly.

'Sorry sir.'

The teacher walked away, and Max looked at me again.

'Has anyone told you that you look so cute when you blush?'

This made me blush even more, and he kissed me again quickly.

'Let's go then, I'll take you home beautiful.

Max squeezed my hand and I smiled at him. I loved it when he said I was beautiful, it made me feel so special. The car journey back to mine was great! As usual. Max made me laugh like he always did. When we arrived at mine I felt sad, I didn't want to leave him. I kissed him before jumping out of the car. He waved at me when I got to the door and mouthed I love you. I did too, and searched my bag for me key. All of a sudden I felt someone grab my waist which made me squeal and drop my bag.

'Max!'

I hit him lightly in the chest then bent over to pick up my bag.

'Sorry baby, I couldn't resist.'

He swooped in to kiss me but I stopped him. He looked at me confused.

'Don't do that again.'

He held my waist tighter and hugged me, tilting his head down to my ear.

'I'm sorry.'

I looked at him, he had a playful glint in his eye. I kissed him then unlocked the door.

'Love you princess!'

'Love you too!'

He blew me a kiss, and drove off. I smiled, and closed the door behind me. I stepped inside and smiled.

'Lotts you back sweetie?'

'Yeah Aunt Rosie! I'm going to do my homework.'

'Ok sweetie, dinner at six.'

I walked up the stairs and entered my room. Throwing my bag on my desk I dug out my english homework. After only five minutes my phone started ringing. It said unknown number, and I wondered who was calling me.

'Hello?'

'Lottieeee!'

'Louis!'

'Hey beautiful how have you been?'

'I've been good thanks, how about you Mr Popstar?'

'Jealous much Lottie? And yeah I'm good thanks. Hey listen, me and the boys were wondering if you wanted to come over and stay with us a little bit, they really want to get to know you, and I want to see you again? It feels like I haven't seen you in forever. I miss you.'

My face lit up. It had been ages since I'd seen Louis, and now he wanted me to stay with him for a while?? Wow, this was a dream come true!

'Louis I'd love to!'

'I knew you would.'

I laughed at him. I couldn't help thinking exactly when I'd go though. I hoped it would be soon, I couldn't wait to see him! The thought made me buzz from excitement.

'I've got to go now Lottie, love you, the boys say hi by the way.

'Ok Lou, bye, love you, and tell them I say hi too!'

He hung up on the phone and I walked downstairs. I couldn't wait! It wouldn't be too long until I'd be with Louis!

----------------------

Chapter 4 done! Just want to say thank you to everyone that's reading, it means so much to me! Thank you so so much everyone! 

Sorry its a late upload, I've been really busy all week, I'll try and upload again tomorrow :) <3

Ps; keep voting and commenting guys! I'd like to hear what you thinks going to happen, love you all <3