Chapter 25 -Forgive and Forget?

Lottie's POV

*a few days later*

"Lottie! Come here for a second!" 

I got out of my room and walked over to Louis, he smiled at me. 

"What's up boo?" 

"Me and Eleanor are going out for a while, Liam and Danielle have also gone out, and Niall's gone to see Marieke." 

"Okay, well have fun. See you guys later." 

Louis smiled and gave me a hug before leaving with Eleanor. Home alone. Well not technically as Harry and Zayn were here but they'd be cooped up in their room so I was basically on my own.  

I went into the kitchen and got myself a glass of water before sitting down on the sofa. I switched the TV on and scanned all the channels. Nothing particularly good was on. I reached into the dvd box and got Dear John. As soon as it started I couldn't take my eyes off the TV. I remember watching this with Harry a few weeks ago. He liked this film. It was one of his favourites.  

He'd never take his eyes off the screen while it was on and he'd always cry when something bad happened, and I'd laugh at him. How I wish he was watching it with me right now. I hadn't even realised that someone had sat down beside me. 

"Lottie? Can we talk?" 

I looked beside me and saw Zayn. He was a mess. But I can't really say anything. I bet I looked ten times worse. I looked up at Zayn and sighed. I'd have to do this sooner or later. Plus, I needed to hear him out.  

"Alright two minutes." 

Zayn smiled weakly and began to explain everything.  

* * * 

"So that's why?" 

"Yes. And I'm really sorry for all the trouble I've caused but now you know. And I'm going to fix everything now." 

"How?" 

"Just wait." 

I nodded. Zayn smiled, stood up and left.

Zayn's POV

I stood outside Harry's door and took a deep breath. I slowly knocked on the door and waited to hear Harry's voice. 

"Go away. I don't care who it is." 

"Harry its me Zayn." 

He didn't say anything at first. 

"Well you of all people can go away." 

"Harry we need to talk." 

"Go away." 

"Are you going to say anything apart from that Harry?" 

"Leave me alone." 

"For gods sake Harry." 

I opened the door and burst into his room. 

"Just give me five minutes, then I'll leave." 

Harry looked at me for a few moments before mumbling 'fine'. 

"You can't blame Lottie Harry. It wasn't her fault." 

"And I suppose she put you up to this?" 

Harry retorted bitterly, still gazing at the floor, refusing to look at me.  

"No actually. Its the truth and seeing her like this hurts me and it hurts seeing you like this too. Its all my fault Harry." 

I took a deep breath.