Chapter 23 -Explanations.

Harry's POV

Where was Lottie now? Justin had finished singing ten minutes ago. Surely finding Zayn wouldn't take that long.

"Lou you seen Lotts?"

"No mate I thought she was with you."

"She went to find Zayn."

Louis shrugged his shoulders. I began walking to the beach house and spotted Ella.

"Ella! Have you seen Lottie?"

"No have you seen Zayn? I've been looking for him everywhere!"

"Lottie went to find him, come on let's go find them, they're probably in the beach house."

Ella nodded and we started making our way to the beach house. It looked deserted, apart from some people coming it to take a drink or two and then leaving. But they had to be here. We began walking through the beach house and saw shadows in the hallway. Probably Zayn and Lottie! We walked in and both of us froze at what we saw.

"Zayn?"

Ella choked out. They immediately sprung apart and Zayn looked worried. He looked at Lottie then at Ella then to me and back at Lottie. I felt as if I'd just been stabbed in the heart.

"Ella, Harry it-its not what it looks like!"

Lottie ran up to Ella but she pushed her away.

"Y-you kissed my boyfriend. My boyfriend. O-on my birthday."

"No no I didn't!"

Lottie said tears welling up in her eyes. Zayn stood in the corner uncomfortably. Ella turned round and began to walk away, I followed her, still speechless. I didn't know what to say. I felt tears forming and tried to push them back.

"No no no Ella please please I can explain!"

Ella stopped in the middle of the beach.

"Explain what?"

She screamed. By now everyone had their attention on us. I patted Ella on the back, trying to make her stop crying and forcing back my own tears.

"I saw you kissing my boyfriend! I thought you were my friend!"

She screamed.

"I-I didn't though Ella! I swear I didn't!"

"Save it!"

Ella screamed and she ran to the end of the beach but was stopped by Liam and Danielle who were comforting her. Lottie stepped towards me. I could feel everyone watching our every move.

"H-Harry please. Its not what it looks like I-I didn't kiss him. Harry please!"

She begged as I turned round. She pulled on my arm, desperation and fear in her eyes. I felt tears falling down my cheeks.

"You cheated on me Lottie."

"No! Harry I didn't cheat on you!"

She hid her face in her hands sobbing.

"I saw you. You kissed him. We both saw Lottie."

"No Harry. No no no. Harry please."

I turned away from her, more tears falling freely from my eyes now.

"Harry please. I love you."

She choked out. I turned back to see her. Her beautiful face had make up smears all around her and her beautiful eyes were red and puffy. I turned back round and carried on walking over to Ella.