Chapter 17 -Scarred For Life.

Lottie's POV

I opened my eyes and looked up at Harry. His bright green eyes bore into mine. I smiled. 

"Someone's happy." 

"Most girls would be in my position." 

I snuggled up to him, burying my head in his chest. I wanted to freeze this moment. Forget about everything else. Ever since Harry's little speech yesterday I'd been starting to fall even more in love with him after each minute. 

"Well I'm glad your that girl." 

I smiled and moved my head back. Harry planted a quick kiss on my lips. His lips were soft and sweet and felt so right when connected with mine. I wrapped my arms around Harry's neck and deepened the kiss. Harry immediately took control and slipped his tongue into my mouth straight away, not bothering to ask for permission. I didn't stop him, I enjoyed it. I let out a low moan and Harry stopped, pulling away ever so slightly. His eyes had a cheeky glint in them and he was smirking. 

"What was that now?" 

I flushed crimson. 

"It was nothing." 

"Oh really do I need to do it again?" 

I shook my head and backed away from Harry. He pulled me back to him and leaned on top of me. I squirmed around and tried to move with no use. Harry began leaving trails of kisses on my neck, he then slowly began nibbling on my bottom lip. 

"Someone help me!" 

I squealed. Harry still didn't stop. He carried on as I tried not to moan. The door burst open and the boys ran in topless, still in their pyjamas.

"Oh man Harry please stop I don't want to see this!" 

Niall gagged and turned back to face the door. Zayn followed him. Louis looked taken aback. I don't blame him really. 

"Harry get the f*ck off my sister. Could you at least do .. that when your on your own? I-wait we do not need to hear about your sex life." 

Harry got off me and smirked. He then began laughing. I could hit him, but he was too damn sexy. Louis walked over to us and put his arm around me. 

"This is my sister remember that Hazz." 

Louis shot Harry evils then smirked. Niall gagged again. 

"Can we please just leave these two to do whatever they want! PLEASE LOUIS!" 

Niall went down on his knees and held onto Louis' leg who was laughing. Louis walked out the room Niall still holding onto his leg. After the door had closed Harry put his arms around me again. 

"Shall we continue?" 

He whispered in my ear. I didn't even get to answer before Harry started kissing me again. He deepened the kiss and things started to get heated. About ten minutes later Harry stopped and a smile crept onto his lips as we were both panting. 

"That was fun now wasn't it?" 

"Mmm." 

"Ah Lotts don't play this game with me again. You know what will happen." 

I laughed and snuggled into Harry's chest. 

"Are we going to do anything today?" 

"I don't think so. Liam's going out with Danielle, Louis' going to Eleanor's, Niall and Zayn said they were going to meet some new girls, so it pretty much leaves me and you alone for the day."